Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks.. Saw this last night on New Show thread just b4 falling asleep. Done first thing on waking..
But multiple likes was not working for me.. I could do once from laptop n once from tab, then it just doesnt respond..
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS Sunara.
Don't bother too much about the dislikes. The more famous and successful a person is, the more detractors they have. No one bothers about unsuccessful people. And no celebrity can have 100% positive comments, because when they are in the limelight constantly, they are open subject for discussion, good and bad.

But it does amuse me that most of the negative comments I saw are about her looks ... reminds me of a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt ...
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Shows the mentality of those commenting 😃

Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have you heard of anyone throwing stones at a tree that bears no fruit?
Sanaya's success & excitement about her new show is bound to attract detractors & nay-Sayers.
Sunara, Will support her on the site & ignore the rest.
Thanks for letting us know.😛
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: goguma

tfs sunara, but do we have to sign up or what?
i see more likes than dislikes ... 😕

anw, did my comments there to show support for Sanaya and RR

Goguma we spread the word on FB too at the same time so many probably saw it :)
anyway thanks for commenting

Oh and I signed in cz I already had an India.com account since the past 7-8 yrs. So u better make a new account and sign up.. Dunno if its mandatory, but when i voted for DD in JDJ on Colors website then also i signed in through it.. so it might be better than posting simply as a guest i guess..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iam not able to like sunnara.

They say u have to sign in. 😕
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Thanks dear..done...
will keep an eye on it 😳
kbtr thumbnail
Colors is taking me automatically to the US site and when I press like it changes the number. For 1 second!! Also, I have registered, but I am still unable to see my comments. And in fact the site says there are 0 comments. I have made 4 comments already!
I even tried to exit and like again, but to no avail. When I manually log into the India site, I am still routed to the US site! So either I don't know what I am doing or I don't know what I am doing!
HELP??!! Anybody??
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Colors is taking me automatically to the US site and when I press like it changes the number. For 1 second!! Also, I have registered, but I am still unable to see my comments. And in fact the site says there are 0 comments. I have made 4 comments already!

I even tried to exit and like again, but to no avail. When I manually log into the India site, I am still routed to the US site! So either I don't know what I am doing or I don't know what I am doing!
HELP??!! Anybody??

dear i also commented on thr site like guest..
then on right bottom i got a pop up message saying "Thankyou for posting your message. It will be posted after it is screened by the Moderating team."

kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

dear i also commented on thr site like guest..
then on right bottom i got a pop up message saying "Thankyou for posting your message. It will be posted after it is screened by the Moderating team."

Oh yeah, I got that, too. That means it will never show up! What about liking? Does your number change? If so, what are you doing? My # does not change when I exit the site and re-enter it has the previous number. ('f' like changes - the one in the circle, the first one does not.)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kbtr

HELP??!! Anybody??

V, I am not aware of this US site business. But comments do go im despite us not seeing it. I commented after logging in to my India.com account just like u. And when i comment I see a small floating message appearing at the bottom of the page telling that it will appear later after getting screened.

See below, like this