EMERGENCY:COLORS RR Site SANAYA NEEDS U HERE

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Some worthless morons are disliking everything. So please go and like all of these please

Colors actually opened up a new page for Sanaya on their site. And the links to the new RR show page and to her page are given below. Some jobless, jealous, morons r disliking. So pretty please go and like it by clicking the site like button

And if u are using any of the following do these also
1. FB like button on the page
2. Tweet button on page
3. Google plus

Then take 2 minutes and drop a comment on the amazing promo! ❤️

MEET SANAYA IRANI: RANGRASIYA'S PARVATI

Sanaya Irani has blown us away with her dulhan' look in Rangrasiya (those who haven't seen her, watch the promo here). Sanaya doesn't need any introduction, but let's take a look at her telly town journey.

Sanaya belongs to a Parsi family from Mumbai, and has grown up with two siblings. After her graduation, she wanted to pursue and MBA but instead, had her portfolio shot by none other than Boman Irani on her mother's insistence. This was the start to her glamour journey.

Her first break came in 2006 in the film Fanaa, where she played Kajol's overprotective friend. But Sanaya's true calling was television, which she found with her debut show Left Right Left

Her lead role in the youth drama Miley Jab Hum Tum won her many fans, and though she played a softspoken character in the show, it laid the foundation for her chirpy, bubbly image.

Sanaya's biggest show till date has been Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon', where her sizzling chemistry with Barun Sobti won her legions of fans, and making her one of the most sought after actresses on TV.

Sanaya's latest role has been that of a modern bahu in Chhanchhan', which she recently wrapped up. Sanaya also appeared in a few episodes of Jhalak to support and partner her good friend Drashti.

The actress lives up to her chirpy image, and is good friends with almost all her co-stars, including Drashti, Arjun Bijlani and Akshay Dogra. She also found love on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum, and has been in a steady relationship with Mohit Sehgal for the last 5 years.

After being a part of youth dramas and love stories, Sanaya is all set to play Parvati, a Rajasthani bride in a loveless relationship. What do you think of Sanaya in this new look? Tell us in the comments section below.

So please utilize the links and give feedback to them about the mind-blowing promo everyone!!
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sunara, will do ASAP!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
done! Thanks for informing, how can anyone dislike anything of Sanaya? 😕 When you like at her you automatically smile 😆
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
don't understand the mentality of some aliens!
kbtr thumbnail
ey, sunara i went to the link but could not see any comments or any dislikes either? but made a couple of comments, hopefully they will work! i could not see them!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, there is multiple liking, so like exit out open again and like! Do it for our Sanaya! 😃
Edited by N.K.R. - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
tfs sunara, but do we have to sign up or what?
i see more likes than dislikes ... 😕

anw, did my comments there to show support for Sanaya and RR
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I am not seeing my comments either. 😕
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really?? I didn't understand the matter when I saw discussion about this issue in Sanaya's new show thread.
I am surprised. How can someone with minimum vision in his/her eyes and minimum brain in his/her head dislike the promo or Sanaya in the promo?

Anyways, thank you for bringing this into our notice.

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will do .. No guesses in knowing who these idiots are ...