Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .MohitSanz.

This is Saurabh Tiwari and he has done an incredible job with his leads thus far. Height and all don't matter, he is a good actor and you catch his previous show to see that. He emotes pretty well and is good in such types of roles. He did a great job in the intense promo

Competition and all is not really my worry because if everyone in the show - from the cast, to the writers, directors, etc. - do their jobs 100%, the show should be fine. Every one goes through ups and downs but hopefully, they execute it well.
Forget Farhan, he was a nightmare. Actors who have had zero experience in front of the camera do a better job than him and he's supposed to be a theatre one!

Oh wait so Surabh Tiwari's the director for Sanaya's show. Someone else also said that he's good and I was under the impression that he's the director for Beintehaa. Can you name any show he has done in the past?
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Love the happy way you answer!😃

aww thanks! 🤗
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Oyster

Sunara when I was typing the post, I told myself "Sunara's sooo going to disagree with the IPK part!" and you did!

Thankoo for answering everything. Not that I'd let you live in peace if you didn't...

I know u well and u know me! we r never going to agree on this topic in this lifetime! 😆
n u r most welcome! btw pop in to FB too! we r having a whale of a time!😛

BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Oh wait so Surabh Tiwari's the director for Sanaya's show. Someone else also said that he's good and I was under the impression that he's the director for Beintehaa. Can you name any show he has done in the past?

Saurabh Tiwari is the head of Nautanki Telefilms', the production house which is doing Rang Rasiya. Like how Gul was the head of 4lions? Same way. Saurabh Tiwari/Nautanki Telefilms' has done Madhubala, Do Dil Ek Jaan and now they're going to be producing Rang Rasiya and Beintehaa. All of these show are by the same producer. So far, all his shows have done really well.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .MohitSanz.

Nautanki is not producing Beintehaa. So far Nautaki is only doing three shows including RR.

Word Count: 0

sugarvision thumbnail
Ashish sharma is the same height as barun. 5'11''.