Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: najma2

Go with the flow
Loose and free flowing, flouncy dresses are the flavour of the season. These are ruling the ramps and streets across New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Karachi, Delhi and Mumbai
Surekha Kadapa-Bose

WHAT is the rocking style of the season " from Red Carpet events to malls to streetside cafes? From Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, Maria Sharapova, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sania Mirza to Sanaya Irani, Drashti Dhami or for that matter any other celebrity? It's the flowy dresses.

ohh this is pretty cool, the compilation of names who are ruling the roost in all their respective arenas!! ❀️ Proud to see San up there where she deserves! πŸ€—

thanks for sharing 😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

^TFS najma honey.. πŸ€—

So Sanaya is again an orphan in her show.. AWWW <3

and I am grinning like an idiot since i saw that! I mean I am not heartless but this is a typical success pattern for San that is why! πŸ˜†
Anyway i have no doubts that this time around she is going to make us weep like never before...😭 but she will be magical!! that I have no doubts about! ❀️

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love story written in BLOOD.. in the rann of kutch

wohoo ehenever i hear this line it give me goosebumps
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

ahh i got Colors activated this morning! Still didn't see it though...cz they were showing some bw films.. anyway i wasn't patient enough to guard the TV i just came upstairs and watched it on the lappy.. But i really wanna watch it on TV at least once.. tonight i will watch 24! And hopefully i'll get lucky!

Anyway good to know they r airing it frequently! ❀️

Sunara , in the HD channel the breaks are very small...like 1 minute so they were showing in one break the promo of be- intehaa and in another break the promo of rang rasiya ...😊 . You will pucca get to see it during 24 tonight ...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

πŸ˜†i guess Ruti or Ruvati is good.

i was jobless and no1 was around so i was messing around! πŸ˜† For me Ruvati means 'beauty' so i like it!
hahaha i told there that those 2 were the only sensible ones that came to my head too!.

but there was this other girl on around page 144 on the other thread, she actually came up with some pretty names! i liked
Parvati+Rudra -TiRu, TiDra, TiRa names
Also Parvati +Rudra = AtiRa, AtiDra

these r quite tongue twisters but are quire pretty! 😳

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sunara , in the HD channel the breaks are very small...like 1 minute so they were showing in one break the promo of be- intehaa and in another break the promo of rang rasiya ...😊 . You will pucca get to see it during 24 tonight ...

i have a channel but i don't think its HDπŸ˜•.. what is the difference b/w the 2 other than the obvious thing about quality? isn't the shows aired same thing same time?

anyway even if its not HD I am happy cz by early this year we didn't have Colors in here at all! but now thank god 1 of the 2 service providers we use at home had it and ig it it sorted out! πŸ˜ƒ

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

i have a channel but i don't think its HDπŸ˜•.. what is the difference b/w the 2 other than the obvious thing about quality? isn't the shows aired same thing same time?

anyway even if its not HD I am happy cz by early this year we didn't have Colors in here at all! but now thank god 1 of the 2 service providers we use at home had it and ig it it sorted out! πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from quality , the difference is that hd has very few adv breaks and much smaller ones like 1 minute . Timing wise I think , its the same ...
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDilGoes..Mmm

How abt this?
Paro+Rudra=Parudra
Lol

Thats nice.I like it ParudraπŸ˜ƒand i liked Ruvati too😳
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant beleive some people arghhh😡
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

why cant we take the last alphabets of both names parvATI and rudRA

AtiRa

AtiRa is nice 😊 , it has a nice ring to it ...