Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

very true! that is why this time i am ready to put up with anything.. regional stuff anything as long as it gets the show good TRPs! that is all i want this time!

Amen to that..

Talk about regional stuff.. It was SBS/B which referred to Sanaya's character as a "Rajasthani beendhni" right??... But it is going to highlight some really important social issues which is good..

How much ever this beendhni stuff sounds weird, it almost always gets the trp audience in..
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Yeaa I like the sound of AtiRa!

It sounds kind of Gothic.. Interesting.. Definitely better than most of the simpler combinations..
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Amen to that..

Talk about regional stuff.. It was SBS/B which referred to Sanaya's character as a "Rajasthani beendhni" right??... But it is going to highlight some really important social issues which is good..

How much ever this beendhni stuff sounds weird, it almost always gets the trp audience in..

beendhni stuff are bahu types nah sanaya is not playing a bahu role here she is a rajasthani chokri ...
this show is intense love story and according to me i dont think TRP aunties living in rural areas like these intense ones ..now we have to wait and watch how much this rajasthani chokri can attract people
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It sounds kind of Gothic.. Interesting.. Definitely better than most of the simpler combinations..

AtiRa
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Amen to that..

lol it was SBB n i also had quite a shock when i heard that word! 😆 and i for one am allergic to social issues on fiction shows!

I am ok as long as they show it as prejudices and unfair practices according to the storyline and incorporating to the background layout to propel the story forward.. but i hate when they become preachy... but this one doesn't at all seem preachy.. soo.. also as far as i know we haven't had a single intense love story set in as harsh a backdrop like this on tv...have we?
so despite the backdrop this is a very different genre..

'A love story written in blood on the desert sands of Rann' pretty much sums that up... eek i get goosebumps just typing that!

princessunara thumbnail

yes this coupling seems quite darker than the rest.. so a Gothic feel would be quite apt hai na?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hope for SBS segments Monday.
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha well you've just made it less gothic with the colouring! Lol nicely done 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Haha well you've just made it less gothic with the colouring! Lol nicely done 😆

lol what about 😆

AtiRa

or

AtiRa

Guinea thumbnail