Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Sanaya is on her own in this show. She has no Aunty, uncle etc that took care of her right?

can't say for sure...but probably compared to Paro i have a feeling that Khushi might have had a paradise of a life as an orphan..

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

hahahah i think she is studying that era at school right now! i remember my own social studies lessons rofl they started from even before 1800! god knows why they made us study them though! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah i found that specific odd 1929 amusing.. Only 1800, consider yourself lucky dear.. Mine started for the BC era for 6th std, AD upto medieval for 7th and the rest of it till 10th..

@bold- very true.. Except that i had as post lunch class and had a nice restful sleep and was rejuvenated for the next class..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

πŸ‘

True I still can't access it...if we could the number would way higher. Is it a way for them to gauge enthusiasm for the show in India, ie, TRP audience...just thinking aloud!

may be.. but lol how many TRP aunties will login to YT to check out a promo they can watch on TV? πŸ˜†
i mean even if i take my own home I am the person who watch the least amount of TV.. cz i watch probably a hand selected 1 show or other and that too unless San is on it i download the videos and stick it in my phone to watch when i have time while traveling. And definitely not when they air it.

i wish there was a way to measure this, cz now most people watch TV at their convenience than when its actually shown..

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Hey Guys,

Most of you still watching the promo on repeat? πŸ˜†

Just read the article where Saurabh Tewari mentions that the episodes are going to be shot in Jaisalmer... really excited about this as the place is so beautiful, it has some amazing locations...I'm sure this will catch viewers attention

Yeah Rajasthan is such a beautiful place.. I still pity myself for going till Jaipur and missing out on this.. Those palaces and the surroundings one can just lose themselves in that, literally and metaphorically..

And the replay button has been abused to its limit..
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Di we also got another clue from the new TB article. Mohit said that Sanaya will be shooting outside Mumbai during his b'day and that is Dec 3rd.

wonder how long they will shoot over there... During IPK they stayed in Laknow for quite a shirt period.. but this time it might be quite long.. at least i felt so with the way they had commented, i mean on the schedules by the producer n all...

Yes, they do seem to have a long outdoor shooting schedule. It will be awesome though with the desert, forts and local population as backdrop. They can also get plenty of stock shots of the place to insert later. Once back in Mumbai it will be all in studio anyway.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah i found that specific odd 1929 amusing.. Only 1800, consider yourself lucky dear.. Mine started for the BC era for 6th std, AD upto medieval for 7th and the rest of it till 10th..

@bold- very true.. Except that i had as post lunch class and had a nice restful sleep and was rejuvenated for the next class..

hahah in that case me too! even prehistoric stuff like b4 we became homo sapiens sapiens were also there.. only that they didn't have exact dates to tell us! πŸ˜†
and i had a very strict teacher and thus ended up actually listening.. also i liked history at least listening in class as they were mostly storyline.. though remembering them or studying them for exams was another matter altogether.. πŸ˜†

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Guys the promo has already crossed 21,000 views on Youtube!! ⭐️ And this is when its blocked in USA, UK & EU all as far as I know and from the comments under it!!!

Sunara , is this the official one on colours site ...😊
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MyDilGoes..Mmm

LOL..LOL..LOL
when TC/TOI/HT contacted Saurabh T. He was unavailable and here comes stupid newsroom wid lots of lies...sick

What's wrong with newsroom? πŸ˜• Their news is usually true anyway...
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

hello kaise hoo app sab???
rang rasiya lets start the countdown

Hriday ...what did you think of the promo😊
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

may be.. but lol how many TRP aunties will login to YT to check out a promo they can watch on TV? πŸ˜†
i mean even if i take my own home I am the person who watch the least amount of TV.. cz i watch probably a hand selected 1 show or other and that too unless San is on it i download the videos and stick it in my phone to watch when i have time while traveling. And definitely not when they air it.

i wish there was a way to measure this, cz now most people watch TV at their convenience than when its actually shown..

You have a point, but why block the videos, when the channel and shows are for viewers round the globe. Anyway, very happy the promo has attracted so much attention πŸ˜ƒ