Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DramaQueen.

Says Saurabh, "It's a passionate, edgy love story and Rajasthan provides the best backdrop for the scale and grandeur of the show. It is an ideal place to shoot romance, passion and aggression." The serial is about Rudra (Ashish), a border security personnel and Parvati (Sanaya), an orphan girl, who are ideologically different. While Parvati believes in love, Rudra hates anyone who invests in that emotion, and yet they get attracted to each other.

I just love this! Can't wait!! <3

I am liking the term "grand scale" being constantly taken with the show, the promo definitely was shot in a larger than life, cinematic way, hope most of the show too keeps the production standards high to keep that feel.
deleteaccount thumbnail
Did they have officers/uniforms like his' back in those days?British time? Stupid question, I knowπŸ˜›

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh thank u!
now i get the camel part also!

see this!

You are welcome.. And well, nice camels tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dint notice them here either..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DramaQueen.

Says Saurabh, "It's a passionate, edgy love story and Rajasthan provides the best backdrop for the scale and grandeur of the show. It is an ideal place to shoot romance, passion and aggression." The serial is about Rudra (Ashish), a border security personnel and Parvati (Sanaya), an orphan girl, who are ideologically different. While Parvati believes in love, Rudra hates anyone who invests in that emotion, and yet they get attracted to each other.

I just love this! Can't wait!! <3

LOL..LOL..LOL
when TC/TOI/HT contacted Saurabh T. He was unavailable and here comes stupid newsroom wid lots of lies...sick
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Did they have officers/uniforms like his' back in those days?British time? Stupid question, I knowπŸ˜›

Highly unlikely.. In British rule they never gave any high posts to Indians.. And purely from old film knowledge the uniforms were rather funny.. But just wondering why this doubt? He's a BSF officer right, an that was formed only in 1960s or so..
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do we have a jodi name thread for Sanaya n Aashish onscreen n offscreen????
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Highly unlikely.. In British rule they never gave any high posts to Indians.. And purely from old film knowledge the uniforms were rather funny.. But just wondering why this doubt? He's a BSF officer right, an that was formed only in 1960s or so..

lol ya Brits left in 1947 i think lol..n BFS formed in 1965 (Nelo ur SRK was born this yr!)πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Do we have a jodi name thread for Sanaya n Aashish onscreen n offscreen????

it will be created when the new forum opens only as all the forum members are not here yet.at least that is what IF usually do. :)
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Been out the whole day ... any new news? πŸ˜ƒ
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

As usual I a bit delayed in getting into discussions, BSF is more like a paramilitary force, especially formed to guard the borders against infiltration and drug trafficking etc. They usually recruit local people who know the terrain, language and customs as it is a treacherous job. While on the border, on duty I am not sure how well groomed the officers/soldiers are and of course there is creative liberty to make the ML look rustic and menacing as the role might require.

To me Paro looked more like numb with pain and shock with the sudden turn of events and violence. She has not fully registered or processed what is happening around her and is in utter shock, hurting, that's what the promo conveyed to me. She seems to have history of pain and it just went up a notch.

I've totally given up on trying to make my way through the threads so far so decided just to start at this point.
Thanks to all who clarified the BSF position. I didn't mind Ashish's hair length or even that he's not clean shaven because I was just happy to see him looking lean rather than beefed up.
I agree with you Showviewer about the subdued tears...she just got married probably in an arranged marriage and possibly not even having seen the man she married until the ceremony (obviously I'm assuming here), so crying for him in mourning wouldn't make that much sense..right now she seems to be more lost and bewildered at what's happening around her and to her. In the last scene she has a gun pointed at her head so she's probably more preoccupied with whether she's going to live or not than how to avenge her husband's death. Plus it's just a 30 second promo there will probably be more tears in the upcoming ones and if not then definitely in the episodes.