army for sure police officers uniforms are not like that

Thanks, 😳

Word Count: 1

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

A few more observations-

Rudra is a BSF officer right? Why isnt his hair short? Why isnt he cleanly shaven? The PH must have overlooked this. But to make the character authentic, I'd rather Rudra sports a clean & crisp look.

Secondly, Paro hardly cries or sheds tears through the promo. wonder why. Has she already decided to hold her tears until she avenges the death of her husband?

BSF is not a part of the Army, its a paramilitary organisation which is a part of Central Armed Police Forces. So their uniforms and physical standards are not as rigid as the army.

They are divided into many Frontiers depending on which border they guard, like Punjab , Rajasthan Gujurat and so a little bit of local effect on their appearance is there. Not that they ll allow an unkempt look but clean shave n all may not be required.. Apparently they ve started recruiting women too now..

Check this link to BSF photogallery they dont look like typical Indian Army

And this is the Rajasthan BSF photogallery

The uniform depends on the post, constables have one type and senior officers its more or less like Police uniform with the BSF badge..

I'm not sure about this but i ve heard somewhere that in movies or tv shows they are not supposed to use exact same uniform..

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

i think Paru is in Shock or had suffered alot so was not hysterical on the death
is the uniform of police officer or army ?

BSF is definitely not part of the army.In their own words

The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India's land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world's largest border guarding force.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

BSF is not a part of the Army, its a paramilitary organisation which is a part of Central Armed Police Forces. So their uniforms and physical standards are not as rigid as the army.

They are divided into many Frontiers depending on which border they guard, like Punjab , Rajasthan Gujurat and so a little bit of local effect on their appearance is there. Not that they ll allow an unkempt look but clean shave n all may not be required.. Apparently they ve started recruiting women too now..

The uniform depends on the post, constables have one type and senior officers its more or less like Police uniform with the BSF badge..

I'm not sure about this but i ve heard somewhere that in movies or tv shows they are not supposed to use exact same uniform..

oh thank u!
now i get the camel part also!

see this!

FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Paro i think is beyond tears.. her grief at her fate.. i doubt (now this is a guess) she is vengeful as to avenge her husband's killers..she probably will have another battle to live as in widows r treated so badly in those rural areas right?

And from the promo she looks very young. much younger than CC's character.. so she is just starting her life and it has been snatched from her..

And it might be very sad like, today DNA released that she is an orphan. and maybe she is ill treated by the people she is brought up by and then she pins all her hopes on her future husband and then she loses him on the wedding day itself.. She looked somehow too devastated to just cry.. 😭

anyway i love the promo! there is so many possible scenarios and its so exciting! ⭐️

agree 100 % ,when someone is really devastated he can't cry
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry m late, Congrats 4 d new thread guyzz hope this one brings us new promo nd goes on fire lyk d previous one 🤣🤣
M already in luv wid d leads' names, sweet innocent Parvati nd rigid ruthless Rudra 😃
Coming 2 jodi's name making, agree wid u guys its gonna b a tough job Although most ov d names were funny, I lyk d sound ov Atira 😉 nd sm1 said Parudra? lets minus A 4m d end n make it Parud which is a district back in Sanny's home country Iran nd according 2 wiki.eveonline its means/refers to constellation which is kinda beautiful i think cuz it gives d feel ov jodi made in d stars/skies 😳😳
Agree wid Msfrootie, regional Bsf personnel hv regional touch 2 their unfiorms, nd honestly m ok wid any look ov Ashish as long as it goes wid his character...
Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

TFS. They do seem to be banking a lot on RR.. Hope it surpasses everyone's expectations..
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

looks lyk Colors is acting smart now, 3 newshows in a row wid all renowned heroines, beinteha hz Amrita Rao's sis, RR hz Sanaya whoz name needs nothing 2 support her nd 3rd Gia Manek?😲she isnt that unknown either😉, apparently we hv a promising year full ov entertainment ahead😊 tfs d article😊
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Thanks for the clarification. It is now making sense.

I have highlighted the lines for the benefit of people who had the same question as me.