Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Not only 4 Lions heroes ... this sounds like most typical heroes of any good love story ๐Ÿ˜‰ The strong silent brooding guy is the favorite of all romance writers ... even if he is a happy go lucky playboy, it will be because he is hiding some dark secrets behind that cheerful exterior ... and the love of a beautiful woman will draw him out of his shell.

Works like a charm every time ... and all us girls fall for it every single time too ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm more interested in the character of Paro ... since the story is about how she breaks free from the problems in her life. The heroine's story will be a big part ... unusual for most love stories, and that's what I'm looking forward to.

yes paro is gonna be a strong and challenging role
Sanaya is gonna rock s Paro!!!
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i think we just shouldn't care abt
4 or 5 ppl can't defame Sanaya ,whatever way they try
because she owns her success
it is due to her hard work that she is successful!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
and i am proud to be her fan!!!

Yar I agree we shudnt nd I noe dt these kind ov ppl r just attention seeking despos BUT I do stand up against those who speak ill ov my fav actors, if one dxnt lyk smthin they shud ignore it rather than saying ill things abt others or defame them, it just shows their own cheapness nothing else๐Ÿคข
Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes pls move to the next thread ๐Ÿ˜Š
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Can you please give me a youtube link of this video, if you have one? I can't view any facebook or dailymotion videos on my mobile.

only full episodes r available on youtube so I had 2 upload it on utube myself, sorry 4 being late, it took me some time 2 search old videos...๐Ÿ˜ณ herez d link hope u lyk it :-