Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

aww fine.. as we r not creating problems to any1 and is a pretty peaceful forum basically i guess we will not have any issues. In any case Meli is a sweetheart so fine! don't worry! 😳

Exactly 😳 Meli certainly is a sweetheart πŸ€—
FromTheAshes thumbnail

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> seriously Hriddey their selfishness knows no boundaries! 🀒 I am sick of these mentally ill people

Not moving on and loving something and preserving memories is all fine. I am doing that too. But people have to realize that that actors are not bound to do the same cz its their real life! That they have to give up their careers in order to preserve some1 else's sick fantasies! 🀒😑

moronic jerks! 😑

</font>

Di I agree
Tell me that till now which which movies or plays have been told that RR is inspired by that.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> i saw! i only went to twitter to check out after typing this! πŸ₯±

MORONS! 🀒

i really hope this is the last time he gives those idiots any bhav

</font>

What ST answered.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Have added it now Deepthi! Is it okay now ?😳 Yess! Promo also counts as news,of course :D

Cool! Makes things a lot easier..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold- I meant please do post it in 1st or 2nd post of the thread itself u kno so anyone coming there can first have their fill of the superb jodi of Paro-Rudra😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Cool! Makes things a lot easier..πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold- I meant please do post it in 1st or 2nd post of the thread itself u kno so anyone coming there can first have their fill of the superb jodi of Paro-Rudra😊

I have already mentioned promos,as news in the main post itself hun and even in the title 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone unleash GH on these fools please! GH will give it to them well.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Can someone unleash GH on these fools please! GH will give it to them well.

I agree! He is quite good at that,from what I've seen in the past πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail

I have already mentioned promos,as news in the main post itself hun and even in the title 😳

Oh yes, u did.. Sorry i was confused.. I meant post the promo video as its the most important and reliable thing we have till now..

Another thread coming to an end!!

A doubt.. If the news thread is no comments and if it remains non sticky wouldnt it end up lost in the whole lot of posts??πŸ˜•

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Oh yes, u did.. Sorry i was confused.. I meant post the promo video as its the most important and reliable thing we have till now..

Another thread coming to an end!!

Aww no probs,dont say sorry and all πŸ€— Okay will post it now itself 😳 How awesome are we !! Just a matter of months,and we have completed 8 threads :D
Beauceant thumbnail

Aww no probs,dont say sorry and all πŸ€— Okay will post it now itself 😳 How awesome are we !! Just a matter of months,and we have completed 8 threads :D

😊Give us one more promo and thread 9 will be taken care of!!

A doubt.. If the news thread is no comments and if it remains non sticky wouldnt it end up lost in the whole lot of posts??πŸ˜•