Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Good they are getting over by the end of this month.. December u ll be free to have fun..So study well now.. Post exam break this evening na.. Me? Am fine.. Same old,same old..
And waiting for the next promo to be out..

Yesss! December will be fun :D Yupp! Longish break though πŸ˜† Aww thats good 😳 Same heree! Just waiting for the 2nd promo! Its high time already
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Note : I just logged in after 13 hours and its not easy to go back all those hundreds and hundreds of pages searching for pictures/news/videos etc. So to avoid wasting our time, can we have a separate thread only for news/pictures/videos and tweets. Just post them there and we will discuss them here. No spamming in that thread or double posting anything. We won't talk there at all. We will quote news etc from there and discuss it here. What say? Please!

Considering the speed at which threads are moving now, that seems a sensible idea.. Anyone back from a break can catch up easily..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

No Sunara ... I didn't mean independent ... although I wouldn't mind that either ... but I mean a strong character ...not a weeping willow or a Gopi vhau. I loved the quiet strength and dignity in Gunjan and the more fiery strength and fierce self-respect of Khushi ... I want Paro to have that too, despite being an orphan. And some of the self-confidence of Chhanchhan as well ... Being an orphan and having to fend for herself should make Paro a strong character, not a weak one. I don't want the aggressive part of the love story to be about pulling and pushing the girl ... I want a tougher mental battle between them.

what u say makes sense di...
but i have a feeling what i kinda want is what will happen cz Indian TV very rarely get that other thing correctly...

Do u remember that scene where Khushi goes to collect her Sagai ki anghooti 4m Arnav and point blank refuse to apologize. And then buaji calls her and emotionally blackmails her in to sacrificing her self respect as a payment for adopting her as a child.
And she goes back and she broke our hearts along with Arnav's with the way she apologized..😭

geez i think i am going to go and see that scene! the voice modulation of Sanaya as Khushi was out of the world! I just cry even now watching her in that scene! it was just amazing!!❀️

Ok fangirling over n back to topic! πŸ˜†
Now that is the level i expect..

On Gunjan's side, i think maybe her quiet dignity and maturity when she continued to coach Sammy after getting to know that he helped her to sing on stage only over a bet..

I want the 1st one(and hope she has that characteristic imbibed in her character) and 2nd I am sure with the harsh background might be inherent in her..

One thing though I don't think this girl is going to be bubbly.. Not at all.. She might not be as shy as Gunjan, in whom shyness was an inherent characteristic and not a result of her upbringing.. she was pretty childish, stubborn and got her own way in some other stuff otherwise..It just didn't seem so cz she was so calm..

But Paro i guess would be calm and placid cz she had no other choice but to live with the hand fate dealt her with..

So a different mixture of the 2 and a whole different unexplored area too?

god its just been one promo and 3 other snaps which in all possibility was just a look test! and I am here writing character analysis! πŸ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Considering the speed at which threads are moving now, that seems a sensible idea.. Anyone back from a break can catch up easily..

That's what. I can't make threads. Shameless reasonsπŸ˜› Otherwise I would definitely make one now itself. Can someone make that thread? We all will help to keep it updated.

^That ring scene broke my heart. </3 And when she reveals that its her engagement ring, the look on Arnav's face also broke my heart. So sad! :(
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Sunaraaa! Heyy πŸ€— Thanks hun πŸ˜³πŸ€— Even during the exam,when I had a doubt in a question,and I was thinking of what exactly to write, I was drooling on the pics we got yesterday ☺️All the best to me πŸ˜†

aww haha i remember planning the next update for a SS i was writing during a semester final during IPK period until i all of a sudden remembered i was writing a paper and started scribbling!!🀣 So god bless u! πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Sunara di you know just day before yesterday I read a status that said..
"Sanaya did wrong signing rang rasiya, she should have waited for ______", this show will also get flop like last one chhanchhan. Sanaya should have waited for ____"

And I was soo angry after reading the status I gave a longcomment and that spineless girl deleted the comment.

seriously Hriddey their selfishness knows no boundaries! 🀒 I am sick of these mentally ill people

Not moving on and loving something and preserving memories is all fine. I am doing that too. But people have to realize that that actors are not bound to do the same cz its their real life! That they have to give up their careers in order to preserve some1 else's sick fantasies! 🀒😑

moronic jerks! 😑

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Yesss! December will be fun :D Yupp! Longish break though πŸ˜† Aww thats good 😳 Same heree! Just waiting for the 2nd promo! Its high time already

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know its just so impossible to study onthe evening of an exam and all the more when Rudra Paro and Rann ki reit are dancing in your head.. Its been so much in my head i accidentally called someone Paro but managed to cover it up..

Going by the fact that usually there are 5-6 promo (i think😊) and 6 weeks for launch we ll probably get thenext promo only a week after 1st one so may be in 2-3 days now.. Since its all about keeping people wondering, they ll want us do all the thinking for one week then raise more questions probably just before the weekend, till then its just tid bits and fake news like jab tak hai jaan..πŸ˜•

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Note : I just logged in after 13 hours and its not easy to go back all those hundreds and hundreds of pages searching for pictures/news/videos etc. So to avoid wasting our time, can we have a separate thread only for news/pictures/videos and tweets. Just post them there and we will discuss them here. No spamming in that thread or double posting anything. We won't talk there at all. We will quote news etc from there and discuss it here. What say? Please!

we are actually supposed to do that here Nelo! its not going to be allowed! πŸ˜†

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
I made a thread,as Nelo suggested! Is that okay ?😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

we are actually supposed to do that here Nelo! its not going to be allowed! πŸ˜†

Sunara,are you sure ? Shall I ask Meli's or Gur's permission ?