Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

A few more observations-

Rudra is a BSF officer right? Why isnt his hair short? Why isnt he cleanly shaven? The PH must have overlooked this. But to make the character authentic, I'd rather Rudra sports a clean & crisp look.

Secondly, Paro hardly cries or sheds tears through the promo. wonder why. Has she already decided to hold her tears until she avenges the death of her husband?

On his look ...he looks more of a rajput guy ...also a lot of these paramillitary forces on the border are local recruits and their appearences arn't truely very " millitary like " 😆 I dunno if I have explained my pt. well enough ...

Second pt ...good one , lets see how the story unfolds ...
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Follow
@AnujazzZ

She works for the Colors site.Tweet to her to take interviews or articles related to rangrasiya
[/QUOTE
Anuja G @@AnujazzZ is this the correct one
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

i think Paru is in Shock or had suffered alot so was not hysterical on the death
is the uniform of police officer or army ?

army for sure police officers uniforms are not like that
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

This is the link where you can watch Colours live :D

Abhi its not visible for me just like stupid star widget never worked for me. i tried it yesterday and i was told that its not visible for my geographic area.. 🤢 anyway as long as they keep their YT channel visible for me i have no issues as i am anyway going to watch it on Tv.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

army for sure police officers uniforms are not like that

BSF is neither army nor police.. but more on the lines of duty of the army than police.

@Nach - as Guinea di said, regional forces look like that, mustache sardar head covering, etc etc there r differences i guess.. specially locals joined BSF type and they r not that literal on appearance

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

Abhi its not visible for me just like stupid star widget never worked for me. i tried it yesterday and i was told that its not visible for my geographic area.. 🤢 anyway as long as they keep their YT channel visible for me i have no issues as i am anyway going to watch it on Tv.

Oh that sux But thankfully,the YT channel is there and you'll be seeing it in TV
princessunara thumbnail

Oh that sux But thankfully,the YT channel is there and you'll be seeing it in TV

yup! thank god for that!😳 cz i need to download the episode every night for my collection ❤️

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

yup! thank god for that!😳 cz i need to download the episode every night for my collection ❤️

I do that too :D I have the entire collection of IPK and MJHT <3
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Secondly, Paro hardly cries or sheds tears through the promo. wonder why. Has she already decided to hold her tears until she avenges the death of her husband?

Paro i think is beyond tears.. her grief at her fate.. i doubt (now this is a guess) she is vengeful as to avenge her husband's killers..she probably will have another battle to live as in widows r treated so badly in those rural areas right?

And from the promo she looks very young. much younger than CC's character.. so she is just starting her life and it has been snatched from her..

And it might be very sad like, today DNA released that she is an orphan. and maybe she is ill treated by the people she is brought up by and then she pins all her hopes on her future husband and then she loses him on the wedding day itself.. She looked somehow too devastated to just cry.. 😭

anyway i love the promo! there is so many possible scenarios and its so exciting! ⭐️

princessunara thumbnail

I do that too :D I have the entire collection of IPK and MJHT <3

hi 5!! ⭐️
I also have full MJHT & IPK as well as practically every extra video of those times! haha i even have RKB & part of LRL with me! ❤️