Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

No Sunara ... I didn't mean independent ... although I wouldn't mind that either ... but I mean a strong character ...not a weeping willow or a Gopi vhau. I loved the quiet strength and dignity in Gunjan and the more fiery strength and fierce self-respect of Khushi ... I want Paro to have that too, despite being an orphan. And some of the self-confidence of Chhanchhan as well ... Being an orphan and having to fend for herself should make Paro a strong character, not a weak one. I don't want the aggressive part of the love story to be about pulling and pushing the girl ... I want a tougher mental battle between them.

Exactly! Completely agree with you Diya. She should be a strong character,as you said,having the qualities of Gunjan ,the dignity and firmness which she had and developed over time, inner strength and positive conviction which are Khushi's plus points as well as the self confidence of Chhanchhan. Very well said 👏
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Good evening everyone 🤗 Exam went off well today 😳 Next one day after so I'll start studying in a while 😛😆 Anything I missed ? 😳

Btw I love this siggy Ragz <3 So so so excited for this show!!

Congrats Abhi.. Good luck for the next ones too..How many more??
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> exactly Fari, its only 'a bunch of people' who r this selfish and destructive..🤢 luckily this time they are so outnumbered by everyone who has been mesmerized and intrigued by the promo.. I am thankful for that! 😳

</font>

Sunara di you know just day before yesterday I read a status that said..
"Sanaya did wrong signing rang rasiya, she should have waited for ______", this show will also get flop like last one chhanchhan. Sanaya should have waited for ____"

And I was soo angry after reading the status I gave a longcomment and that spineless girl deleted the comment.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Congrats Abhi.. Good luck for the next ones too..How many more??

Deepthi !! Helloo 🤗 Thanks hun 😳 4 more to go 😛 But thankfully I have a break tomorrow! Next one day after :) They finish on the 28th 🤔 These are my final exams,so there are 2 days hols between each paper.. How are youu ?😳
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I heard Sanaya is now in top 5 in Sexylist2013!! OMG!! EEE!! Ok, guys we need to give like 500 votes in these 3 days!!Come on!! Please to all the new members, please as much as you can!! If you have questions, ASK!! 👍🏼
Shreya
deleteaccount thumbnail
Note : I just logged in after 13 hours and its not easy to go back all those hundreds and hundreds of pages searching for pictures/news/videos etc. So to avoid wasting our time, can we have a separate thread only for news/pictures/videos and tweets. Just post them there and we will discuss them here. No spamming in that thread or double posting anything. We won't talk there at all. We will quote news etc from there and discuss it here. What say? Please!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Sunara di you know just day before yesterday I read a status that said..
"Sanaya did wrong signing rang rasiya, she should have waited for ______", this show will also get flop like last one chhanchhan. Sanaya should have waited for ____"

And I was soo angry after reading the status I gave a longcomment and that spineless girl deleted the comment.

Spineless like jellyfish?!! 😉😆😆
Shreya
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guinea

All I can say is their love is unique , it does not allow them to move on and find new forms of entertainment 😆 Because after all that is what tv shows are ...daily entertainment. Anyway their choice ...

But one thing which is totally wrong is harrasing ppl like ashish , ST on twitter and mocking them ...it would be a sad day if these ppl leave twitter etc but let's just say I am not holding my breadth.

Quite frankly this is getting very tiresome, there is no respect of either of the actor's choices...and harassment of third parties is completely uncalled for.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Deepthi !! Helloo 🤗 Thanks hun 😳 4 more to go 😛 But thankfully I have a break tomorrow! Next one day after :) They finish on the 28th 🤔 These are my final exams,so there are 2 days hols between each paper.. How are youu ?😳

Good they are getting over by the end of this month.. December u ll be free to have fun..So study well now.. Post exam break this evening na.. Me? Am fine.. Same old,same old..
And waiting for the next promo to be out..

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

I heard Sanaya is now in top 5 in Sexylist2013!! OMG!! EEE!! Ok, guys we need to give like 500 votes in these 3 days!!Come on!! Please to all the new members, please as much as you can!! If you have questions, ASK!! 👍🏼

Shreya

Yes! Yes! Please vote, new members, old members, use all your accounts but vote on Twitter and email.

All the voting information is in the main forum. Only 3 days left #SexyList2013