Rang Rasiya 1st promo HD caps MINDBLOWING PROMO!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Whatever i expected of this show it was not this! I don't know what i expected it to be but my god this has surpassed it in leaps and bounds!!

Sanaya and Ashish have truly surpassed my expectations!! OMG this takes intensity to a whole different league!!

click on snaps for full size

His ruthlessness...

sadness and uncertainty...

pain she carries in her eyes... desolation and hopelessness...

And he raises his gun... to wreck her life? or to...as she watches helplessly... writhing in despair...

shock...devastation...horror..dispair...

Unspeakable pain in those crystalline eyes... she wrenches one's heart... her despair palpable.. heartrending.

destruction of dreams... of a life...as one knew...

and he walks ahead in his mission.. unmoved and untouched... wrecking destruction in his wake..

End of a life as one knew... as she is stripped of everything she holds dear...

and...as he walks purposefully she gazes fearfully... she has lost everything already.. so is her life going to be next?

WOW I am speechless after seeing this!! 😲 MIND BLOWING!! WOW WOW WOW!!

Take a bow the entire Rang Rasiya team!! You have done an fantabulous job!! WOW!! 👏

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhijay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. when i saw the promo in tv, i was like😲 then i realized i am not dreaming😳. OMG i can't express my feeling on seeing the promo. today i am so happy seeing sanaya in tv after so many days.🤪🥳.
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Damn excited for the show...
TFS
stp007 thumbnail
my gut says she will win all those best actress awards next year,she is dat awesome in the promo👏 infact i wud hand her an award js for the promo😃 ashish luks gud too.me is bouncing-off-the-walls excited
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome promo..so excited for the show...
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome promo! Does she play a widow or something? I mean the way those women were stripping her off her jewellery...omg it was so intense!
rinkyc thumbnail
awsm promo..loved it..cant wait. .
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Sunara, the promo left me screaming and dancing and your words have left me speechless. This is the part I'm looking forward to almost as much as the show...the analysis of the scenes afterwards, especially when it comes from wordsmiths like you and a few others here. We all were already sure of Sanaya's ability to deliver whatever she had to but it was wonderful to see that Ashish matches her in talent too. It's been an awesome day!!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushk123

Awesome promo! Does she play a widow or something? I mean the way those women were stripping her off her jewellery...omg it was so intense!

yes she does...she is a bride and on her wedding day her husband is killed..i know it takes intensity to another level!!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

OMG Sunara, the promo left me screaming and dancing and your words have left me speechless. This is the part I'm looking forward to almost as much as the show...the analysis of the scenes afterwards, especially when it comes from wordsmiths like you and a few others here. We all were already sure of Sanaya's ability to deliver whatever she had to but it was wonderful to see that Ashish matches her in talent too. It's been an awesome day!!!

aww di even I am so happy that it has so much to think about... and makes me want to write after so long...😳
seriously she will surpass everything she has done before when she is given a proper thing to deliver! and it will make life so much more fun on around here to be able to analyze every milisecond and to talk, imagine, create... wow it will be magical again!! ❤️

just am out of this world happy right now!!