First Look of RR on SBB - updated

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
They showed a short segment on Rang Rasiya ... VO saying that your chaheti Khushi Kumari Gupta is coming back on screen ... after playing the small town girl in Iss Pyaar Ko and the Gujarati bahu in Chhanchhan, she is now coming back as a Rajasthani bride ... This show will air after Big Boss on Colors ... they repeated the same thing in different words a couple of times, about Sanaya coming back on screen 😛 and showed a pic of Sanaya as Khushi with her plait ... and then a pic of her in the desert, the pic released earlier.

VO said, this time with her will be Chandra gupta Maurya ke Ashish Sharma ... and showed a pic of hm from GKD (I think 😛 ) and then a pic of him in uniform in a jeep - I think that is his look in the show. Short hair ... yeah!!!! 😆 🥳

They showed three pics of Sanaya, one the pic already released of Sanaya in the red lehnga in the desert, second one of her looking through her dupatta at a side angle, same lehnga, ... and third one of Sanaya with Ashish ... Sanaya kneeling on the sand with Ashish holding a gun to her head. 😲 He was wearing the same uniform as the one in the jeep. VO at that point said ... yeh kaisa pyaar hai 😆

No clips or interviews, only these stills. No other costumes for either ... Sanaya in red lehnga and Ashish in uniform.

VO said they are shooting in the Rann of Kutch, which is where the initial shoot of Saraswatichandra also happened.

They then moved on to the other new show which will also start after Big Boss, the one with Amrita Rao's sister ...

Sorry, I missed half the VO, was too busy concentrating on her look 😆 😳 Ashish is looking good too ... they will look good together

Edit ..
Caps ... credit shruathi
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Credit: shruathi
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
By his clothes looks like he is in the police or army
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you SO much for the detail wala update..!!! 🤗 🤗
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS, your written updates are always yummmy and enjoyable
Sanaya behind the veil was gorgeous,Uniform suits Ashish
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs sharing diya..lets see if we get a promo on colors today...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you!!!!! 🤗
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

the origianal credit to a twitter handle Fuzzy :)
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was super duper amazing man waiitng for the promo today...yes ia msoo happy
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot contain my excitement ...thanks diya 😊, btw their was one more still shown ...it had ashish in uniform in an open jeep , somebody pls put that in the thread as well , thanks.