Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

Telly Tadka has another new article which says shooting for Rang Rasiya is starting on Nov 15th.

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/shooting-begins-color-tvs-upcoming-show-rang-rasiya/

aww i also just posted it here di :)

Shooting Begins For Color TV's Upcoming Show Rang Rasiya

B R E A K I N G B U Z Z *** Colors TV has some great shows lined up; one of which is Rang Rasiya. The show brings Sanaya Irani back on to our TV sets, after her last show Chhan Chhan went off air nearly two months ago. She is pairing up with Rab Se Sohna Isshq fame Ashish Sharma.

After the super successful Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors and Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK, Rang Rasiya will be Nautanki Telefilms third venture into the world of serials. Shooting for the show will begin from 15th November 2013 and will replace Bigg Boss after the current season concludes.

Rang Rasiya also stars Tarun Khanna who was last seen in Devon Ke Dev; Mahadev as Raavan, Sadiya Siddiqui (Sasural Genda Phool) and seasonal actor Syed Zafar Ali in important roles
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

I am an avid fan of Madhubala actually and Raghuvir Shekhawat is a fabulous writer,hands down !! The dialogues for RK,the main lead in that serial,are so bang on and just awesome,and whatever dialogues he writes are tailor made for each character he writes for So we can expect the same for RR too 😎πŸ₯³

Abhi good to have u back lol.. i miss seeing u.. but then when the new forum opens we will get more chances to hang around 😳😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

B R E A K I N G B U Z Z *** Colors TV has some great shows lined up; one of which is Rang Rasiya. The show brings Sanaya Irani back on to our TV sets, after her last show Chhan Chhan went off air nearly two months ago. She is pairing up with Rab Se Sohna Isshq fame Ashish Sharma.

After the super successful Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors and Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK, Rang Rasiya will be Nautanki Telefilms third venture into the world of serials. Shooting for the show will begin from 15th November 2013 and will replace Bigg Boss after the current season concludes.

Rang Rasiya also stars Tarun Khanna who was last seen in Devon Ke Dev; Mahadev as Raavan, Sadiya Siddiqui (Sasural Genda Phool) and seasonal actor Syed Zafar Ali in important roles

Thanks for sharing Sunara πŸ€— Check the other article I posted on Ananya Khare being part of the show!⭐️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Abhi good to have u back lol.. i miss seeing u.. but then when the new forum opens we will get more chances to hang around 😳😳

Awww thanks hun πŸ€— Not able to come often though I always check updates on this thread,thanks to you all <3 And Yesss! Once the forum opens,its gonna be awesome!!πŸ₯³Like good ol times again !! :D πŸ€—
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for posting the entire article Sunara. Wohoo!! Very exciting...the promos should be out soon.

Good Luck Team Rang Rasiya, many this show bring, success, laurels and popularity to every member.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Aww you're welcome girls πŸ€— I'm really glad I came across this article ,even though I'm ol from phone ( πŸ˜›)and immediately thought of sharing here :D This is telly tadka btw but they seem really confident about the news so fingers crossed!

Oh and to those who don't know me ,hi guys! I'm Abhinaya ,you can call me Abhi 😳

Here is another article I came across 😳

Actress Ananya Khare who came into the limelight as Nirmala in the small screen and has acted in various Bollywood movies which includes Chandni Bar, Devdas is the next name to be cast in Nautanki Telefilms' upcoming show on Colors titled Rang Rasiya.

We hear that the talented actress will play the vamp on the show. Ananya was recently seen in an episodic of Yeh Hai Aashiqui and also in Life OK's Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq.She will join Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani who play the leads. We recently wrote about Tarun Khanna playing the anti-lead. When contacted, Ananya told us, "Yes, I have been finalized to play an important character in this show that you are talking about.However, I do not have any information on the role I am slated to play."
The promo shoot of Rang Rasiya took place in Rajasthan recently.Watch this space for more updates..

Hello Abhinaya, what a lovely name. Nice to have you on this thread and hope to interact more in the Rang Rasiya forum 😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Hello Abhinaya, what a lovely name. Nice to have you on this thread and hope to interact more in the Rang Rasiya forum 😊

Hi dear! Awww thank you so muchπŸ€— May I know your name ?😳Hoping to interact more with you all too 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

aww i also just posted it here di :)

Thanks for sharing Sunara πŸ€— It all sounds so good. Now that they will start shooting from 15th november, we can hope for promos really soon, either the end of this month or early next month *fingers crossed* :D
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Everyone... Good Morning...

Sanaya Irani

45 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( If Show Starts 30th Dec 2013)😑

52 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( If Show Starts 6th Jan 2014)😑

10 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( If Promo starts last week of 25th Nov)

17 Days to Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( If Promo Starts first week of 2nd Dec)

Hope we get more news today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so the shoot is starting from tomorrow that's great news
I just hope the show starts on 30th decemeber
The wikipedia says ...

Bigg Boss 7

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is the latest accepted revision, accepted on 13 November 2013.
Jump to: navigation, search
Page protected with pending changes level 2
Page protected with pending changes level 2
Page semi-protected
Bigg Boss
-
Season 7 (2013)
BiggBoss7 Logo.jpg
NameEntryExit
AndyIndia Day 1
ArmaanIndia Day 1
ElliSweden Day 1
GauharIndia Day 1
India Day 45
Day 44
KamyaIndia Day 1
PratyushaIndia Day 1
TanishaIndia Day 1
AjazIndia Day 42
SangramIndia Day 1
SofiaUnited Kingdom Day 45
CandyIndia Day 42 Day 56
ApoorvaIndia Day 1 Day 49
KushalIndia Day 1 Day 45
AsifBangladesh Day 11 Day 42
VivekIndia Day 32 Day 38
ShilpaIndia Day 1 Day 35
RatanIndia Day 1 Day 28
AnitaIndia Day 1 Day 21
RajatIndia Day 1 Day 14
HazelUnited Kingdom Day 1 Day 7
Legend
Up for eviction
Evicted
Walked
Ejected
House Captain
In the Caravan
Salman Khan appointed as a host 3rd time in series

Bigg Boss 7 is the seventh season of the Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss[1] which aired on TV channel Colors from 15 September 2013, with Salman Khan returning as the host for the fourth time and this season is longer than its predecessor, Bigg Boss 6 and will last for 15 weeks (104 days) concluding on Saturday, 28 December 2013

Wikipedia can be wrong If colors have changed their plan to extend the show for another week

Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago