StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
7th thread, 7th page good going guys 👍🏼
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

M sure every1 is tryin all they can but i hv a lil issue , why the hell r they forcing us 2 choose b/w Bollywood nd tv actresses??😲 BW actresses hv obviously got larger scope nd more fan folowing not 2 mention international ones, i really dont think this voting nd candidate lineup is fair

Agreed it is difficult to compete with BW stars who have greater star value. Will try our best and at least hope to break into the top 5 again. Sanaya slipped a place.

Thank you everyone who is pitching in.
929112 thumbnail
Thanks all for the warm welcome!
Love Sanaya & waiting for RR!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Just can't stop reading this article and this line ..Sanaya is a gem. Her mannerisms and respect for her co-stars and elders just makes me respect and love her even more than ever ❤️ Feel so proud to be her fan :')

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Just can't stop reading this article and this line ..Sanaya is a gem. Her mannerisms and respect for her co-stars and elders just makes me respect and love her even more than ever ❤️ Feel so proud to be her fan :')

IKR Rags, I had to start the article 4 times before I could read it all the way through without stopping and rereading that paragraph...love this girl!!
Congrats everyone on another thread and like NB said at the end of the last one, a thread filled with actual discussions and not incessant gossip and spamming.Well done and thank you to all those who are keeping the threads interesting and informative especially for stalkers like me who come to catch up.

Welcome Sush... a girl crush on Sanz is considered totally normal on this forum, with the majority of members subscribing to that particular state of mind. So feel free to drool as much as you want😆

Someone please clear things up for me...I thought we liked Newsroom😕...when did that change?😲 Weren't they the ones who brought the first Prashant Bhatt interview where he first confirmed Sanaya and the show (Ok they sucked for not announcing the cancellation or the second part of the interview) and also didn't they interview Sanaya when they opened some spoiler page?
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaya100

IKR Rags, I had to start the article 4 times before I could read it all the way through without stopping and rereading that paragraph...love this girl!!

Congrats everyone on another thread and like NB said at the end of the last one, a thread filled with actual discussions and not incessant gossip and spamming.Well done and thank you to all those who are keeping the threads interesting and informative especially for stalkers like me who come to catch up.

Welcome Sush... a girl crush on Sanz is considered totally normal on this forum, with the majority of members subscribing to that particular state of mind. So feel free to drool as much as you want😆

Someone please clear things up for me...I thought we liked Newsroom😕...when did that change?😲 Weren't they the ones who brought the first Prashant Bhatt interview where he first confirmed Sanaya and the show (Ok they sucked for not announcing the cancellation or the second part of the interview) and also didn't they interview Sanaya when they opened some spoiler page?

Yes ❤️ She is so down to earth and respectful. No wonder everyone only has good things to say about her barring exceptions. -_- LOL I am the same, I keep trolling through pages but hardly write, I need to be more active here as well 😆 For some reason I can't be that open here as we can on FB ;) :P LOOL.

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SI-rocks

So much news & speculations here...sound exciting to see so much buzz!
Btw, guys, I have to admit, I am having a serious girl crush on SI...is it normal?
I recently saw her in some episodes as Gunjan & Khushi...and of course CC
She is amazing!
Can't wait for RR!
Btw, I am relatively new here, my name is Sushma!...Sush for short!

Sush... WeLcome to the thread,,,
Girl crush?? with Sanaya?? i never though.. (Besharam statement)

BTW Sush... i'm rehann... nice meeting u...😊
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread!!!😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on the new thread! :D
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6