Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ist of the two new articles we recd today ๐Ÿ˜Š Credit to mesmerizing sanz
Originally posted by MesmerizingSanz

Rang Rasiya will be big" says Syed Ali Zafar

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

A introduction to our readers

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

How is it working with Sanaya Irani?

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Rang Rasiya has been highly anticipated by viewers

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

Guinea thumbnail
2nd article posted by tellychakkar today .

Tellychakkar.com has been constantly reporting about BAG Films and Nautanki Telefilms' latest offering Rang Rasiya.

And here we get you one more name that has been added to the cast.

Well, the latest artiste to be a part of this political drama Syed Zafar Ali, who was last seen as an inspector in Zee TV's Punar Vivah- Ek Nayi Umeed and as a commando in Colors' 24.

The show will have Syed play a BSF Major. As a matter of fact, he will be the one to rope in Ashish Sharma (the lead of the show) in his team.

Earlier, Syed has majorly done cameos, but this time he plays an extended role.

When we contacted the actor, he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show."

As reported earlier, Sanaya Irani, Ananya Khare, Tarun Khanna and Sadia Siddiqui are also a part of this project.

We will keep updating you on more.

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Ist of the two new articles we recd today ๐Ÿ˜Š Credit to mesmerizing sanz

Originally posted by MesmerizingSanz

Rang Rasiya will be big" says Syed Ali Zafar

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

A introduction to our readers

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

How is it working with Sanaya Irani?

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Rang Rasiya has been highly anticipated by viewers

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

Tfs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Another feather in the cap for Sanaya๐Ÿ‘
It feels good when anyone has something good to talk about her. .really proud of her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Stimmy - 10 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Veer Zaara completed 9 years. Guess I will have to wait for some more years till Sanaya can play the role of Zaara โค๏ธ After RR.

I used to watch SGP and Sadia S. was Radha bua. She was sold off and raped by her husband and his friend. She then gave birth to a boy whom she always hated. She's a good actress

Yes, Sadiya S is a very good actor. She also acted in Saat Phere in ZeeTV where she was a widow who falls in love with a driver and then marries him.. She has done quite some good unconventional roles and i really admire her!
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread! I love visiting this thread!
And thanks a lot to all those who are contributing with news, pictures and interviews about the show!
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
congrats all 4 d new thread๐Ÿ˜Š...hope we ll get d promo here
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo shongo everyone..๐Ÿฅณ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congo everyone! Let's hope this thread brings the first RR promo with it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I beg u plz don't belive Newsroom..The site gives untrue int/news.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDilGoes..Mmm

I beg u plz don't belive Newsroom..The site gives untrue int/news.

Catz , its just a simple interview of one of the ensemble cast members ...no big deal . Will anyway wait for the promo and official statement from the PH / channel before believing anything . Right now its just time pass ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago