Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the best promo I have seen for an Indian show so far. It's was so intense a flawless promo that is. Look at Sanaya expressions! She just keeps getting better and better.
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

speechless after seeing the promo πŸ˜†

Loved that siggy...u r so creative.

I am quite sure that ashish is doing another powerful rolr after gkd and cgm.he was just amazing in promo

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

So Ml name is rudra
Nice

Rudra...Hmmm...Ya nice name. Sounds very ruthless and intense. Looks like they have given a lot of thought to the names. To me, each of the names seems to have so much of depth and screams intensity and passion...Paro, Rudra, Rang Rasiya!! Man...this excitement is too much to handle. I really really hope and pray that the entire Rang Rasiya team's hardwork and talent pays off and this show is a super duper success.
Faerydae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's a good actor and that's all that matters.. And he's looking good with Sanaya..

Agree ashish is versatile actor.ya now he got an opportunity to come on bigger channel...just wait and watch how talented he is.he has thr ability to get into the skin of every character he plays.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

Hi dolly...where were u??????we enjoyed alot when promo came out.forum and thread was on fire lol and was running faster.

I was a bit busy and wasn't on IF when the promo came out but i did check out the thread around 10 at night and Yeah ur right the forum was on fire and why wouldn't people be excited.. the promo is just AMAZING..I can't stop thinking about it πŸ˜›
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Agree ashish is versatile actor.ya now he got an opportunity to come on bigger channel...just wait and watch how talented he is.he has thr ability to get into the skin of every character he plays.

Ashish was mindblowing in the promo..He looked super hot and those expressions and the lethal look just killed me..can't wait for the show to start
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all site report fans super excitement over RangRasiya... here we go another one😳
http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/sanaya-iranis-magic-web-new-show-rang-rasiya/
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rehann

all site report fans super excitement over RangRasiya... here we go another one😳

TFS

Awesome, the promo has been widely appreciated. Hope the team now is able to deliver an equally gripping show. Fingers crossed.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

Tfs..,
Wevwant next thread soonn or should I say a new forum