Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
princessunara: Lol I noticed! It's terrible :| I should probably not say too much about it though 😵 The names TiRa and TiRu are really cute!
Paro Rudra = PaRu
RudPa
Ok this is going to be hard 😆
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 10 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

ok u r really good at this!!
i like this also! ⭐️

Me too. TiRa sounds better. Atira has good meaning.

What if we change the spelling of Rudra to Rudara? Then RudAra+ ParvaTi= TiAra
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: showviewer

I too hope and I am pretty sure Colors will promote this show very well, they must be quite aware of the buzz Rang Rasiya and especially Sanaya is creating, they will try to use it to their advantage.

There is a greater chance of Sanaya coming on Big Boss to promote this show as it is on Colors and the show starts after the end of BB. It will definitely be fun to watch crazy Sanaya with Salman 😆. However, I don't think she will be invited to KWK as it is on Star Plus and they will never promote a show or an actor working with their competitor.

Aww you're right, I didn't think of that! Colors and SP are like rival channels right, especially with how popular Colors has become...I'll settle for her coming on Bigg Boss, that would be equally as awesome! I'm sure the promotion for this show will be grand, as everything else has been thus far. The first look, the first promo, and the buzz surrounding the show has all been completely on point!

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Priii ❤️ So glad to have you back on the forum girl 🤗 Missed you, hope you will be more active from now on? This is such a good feeling, that some of old friends are coming back here just for Sanaya.. Thank god for Sanaya for still letting us be in touch <33

I can't even describe my feeling right now, I am so excited about watching Sanaya onscreen again in no time, this one look of her has created a huge buzz everywhere and we all just have our hopes pinned up with Rang Rasiya, just wishing her all the very best with this show and hope that it reaches heights of success and fame.

Bless her and so happy for her Pri 😳 Me too, I just want it to rain segments and segments, want a full on coverage for this.. <33

P.S. I will reply to your PM very soon 🤗

Ragzzz 🤗 Aww thanks so much girl, I'm so glad to be back, I was missing Sanaya and you guys too much! I feel the same kind of excitement you are describing. There are a lot of positive vibes. First, the show is on Colors, an awesome channel with high rated shows like 24 and Bigg Boss, not a crappy channel like Sony. Also, it is an intense and dramatic show, like we all wished. The PH and writers (including Gautam Hedge) are all very good. The locations, wardrobe and of course Sanaya look amazing. The way they have promoted the show proves they are putting a lot of effort behind it. In short, very good vibes!

By the way, your creations are gorgeous as always Ragz!! I love them all, I don't know which one to use but I will definitely pick one by the end of the day!

P.S. Take all the time you need to reply to the PM dear 🤗

lool Pri! KWK now wait its on SP right? 😆 Anyway I got lucky enough to see both my fav other TV stars in the 2nd season of it. So lol there r chances!
aahh anyway Karan & Sanaya have already interacted in JDJ so let's see lol...

anyway wah as i always say its such a rarity to see u around!🤗 and damn i wasn't online when u landed :(

AND LOG IN TO UR FB ACCOUNT PLSSS!!😡 aarggghh wanna kill u when i see u haven't been there for months!! 😆

Sunara, how have you been girl? 🤗 I promise now that Sanaya is back, I'll be more active in the new forum. Trust me, I'm always stalking your awesome posts to stay up to date on Sanaya so in a way, we've always been in touch in my mind hehe 🤗

Yeah, I loved the interaction between Karan and SI on JDJ...he called her the name police and made sure he got her name right haha. That's the kind of attention Sanaya demands everywhere. They are both so sassy, that's part of the reason I really want to see her on KWK.

Sorry, I just wanted to make sure I replied to you guys before this topic closes! 😳
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

heheh so i wasn't the only one who has a strong urge to kick something when i hear the name! 😆 cz i just typed the same thing! 😛😆

LMAO you guys are hilarious! And Sneha has joined us too, yayy!! Okay now I'll watch the promo again and add my thoughts in this thread (or the next one if this has closed by then).

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

LMAO you guys are hilarious! And Sneha has joined us too, yayy!! Okay now I'll watch the promo again and add my thoughts in this thread (or the next one if this has closed by then).

Two days in a row i see you here 😲 😆
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Pri 🤗 So nice to see you back!! I had been inactive for a few weeks too but now I'm back! I hope everyone else does too, a lot of Sanaya fans are missing! I have watched the promo a hundred times, its just perfect
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
princessunara thumbnail

HD video for all of u! ❤️

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1406961802874274&saved
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait for the launch of RR and their press conference ..

with the first look, and first promo released, i see familiar names coming out to join in the discussions..
this is going to be AWESOME guys ... 👍🏼

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

Me too. TiRa sounds better. Atira has good meaning.

What if we change the spelling of Rudra to Rudara? Then RudAra+ ParvaTi= TiAra

well i doubt it cz i hear Rudra was another name for Lord Shiv.
So Shiv-Parvati has been used for a reason lol...

anyway I utterly love TiaRa! see i really have a thing for princess stuff! so i will be more than happy! 😆