Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Happy Diwali, Guinea ... hope you had a good one! Happy Diwali to everyone here again πŸ€— Its been a Sanayalicious Diwali ...

I'll be active after a couple of days too ... look forward to more news of RR starting to emerge now that both ST and SI have confirmed the show. Promo by the end of this thread ... amen to that! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali Diya πŸ€—
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I jst got it from fbπŸ˜ƒ
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guinea, Hope your Diwali was a lot of fun and the coming year is the best one yet.πŸ€—.

What a fantastic diwali it's been for all of us and the cherry on top being that confirmation for RR came from Sanaya herself...what I wouldn't give to see the faces of those who didn't think this was going to happen...I heard that the term they used was 'jobless'...

Actually now that Sanaya has confirmed the show I'm at peace and can wait for more news and promos...I know I'm saying this now and by Tuesday I'll probably be saying we need more news, like now!πŸ˜†
Sanaya's appreciation of the creativity of the team has just increased the anticipation factor tenfold and I pray that this show surpasses all her previous shows in every aspect. I'm just so proud to be the fan of an actress who despite having an unsuccessful show has the talent and star power to make a major channel and successful PH wait for her for their most ambitious project...that right there says more than any poll or ranking can say about who Sanaya Irani is.

@Nelo...it was me who didn't like ATME, especially in comparison to ATSS. I found it disjointed and found the characters hard to connect with. Some friends have told me that it's fine as a stand alone book if you don't compare it but I was so looking forward to it that I can't help comparing. Actually my problem wasn't so much with the story but the way it was written,

Edited by jaya100 - 10 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Sunara thanks for posting those pics...like Dia the morning after and corporate ones are my favorite because the sultry sexy and sassy looks were so unexpected.
Please would someone who knows how to tweet pictures attach some of these to their twitter votes for the SexyList 2013 poll...so that no matter who wins everyone would know who should have won. Which remind me please keep tweeting and emailing those votes, we may be behind right now but that should motivate us all to try harder.

jaya100 thumbnail
Sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't notice it while skim stalking this and the last thread. Hopefully we'll hear from Sanaya on Tuesday...though it'll probably just be a byte wishing them luck or something of that sort.

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/newsroom-india-to-launch-newsroom-spoilers/

Newsroom India to launch Newsroom Spoilers.'

Newsroom India will soon launch a special news service titled Newsroom Spoilers which will keep fans of various shows updated with latest spoilers.

The service supports Star Plus,Sony TV and Colors TV shows at the moment.We will soon add more GEC's.Newsroom Spoilers will launch Tuesday and to launch Newsroom Spoilers we have special interviews by Sanaya Irani,Shraddha Arya,Vivian Dsena and Rajat Tokas.

So stay tuned for our exclusive new news service titled Newsroom Spoilers' which will launch on Tuesday at 7pm IST.

Newsroom News India

Social Team Advisor - Rajan DanielDon't know if this has already been posted but Newsroom is
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hi tfs:) aww its a new pic:)

Congrats all for the new thread hope we get new promo soon:)πŸ˜›
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@kbtr my dear friend ashish sharma doesn't luk boyish at all...he is v much manly...nd appropriate 2 play any mature kinda role...these r his badboy luksπŸ˜‰
Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks Najma! :) Posting the pic :D
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_89

@kbtr my dear friend ashish sharma doesn't luk boyish at all...he is v much manly...nd appropriate 2 play any mature kinda role...these r his badboy luksπŸ˜‰

Hello di...happy diwali (I knw its too late lol)πŸ€—
N di keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ 😳
These pics r really nyc...ashu luks damn gud 😳 ❀️
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@tamanna thanks...m gonna post sm more pics...nd ya happy belated Diwali 2u too😊