Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy diwali everyone ...especially to some ppl I have become friends with ...diya , showviewer , NB , sunara, jaya and ofcourse my rockystar πŸ€—
Will be active from tomorrow ...lovely pictures and sbs segment of sanaya in diwali this year . Hope before this thread closes , we get to see the promosπŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SS88

I know Sunara. She looked so beautiful in that haphazardly put together segment. And then the pics came out, and I was like who the hell is this? She doesn't look like Sanaya. The only pics I liked from the Zing spread were the one of her profile in B&W (such a classic Hollywood shot) and the old one of her and Mohit. In all others, she didn't look like herself. Pretty, but not like the Sanaya Irani we know and love.

mine too fav is the B&W one like urs.. its stunning! as u said a classic HW shot! ❀️ The only reason they didn't manage to spoil it was cz it was B&W i think. Its usually harder to spoil B&W pics that color ones! n I agree I was also like it doesn't look like her or what she looked like in the video! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
And as for the monaya pic, cheaters!😈 its not theirs its a Gr8 mag shoot snap 4m MJHT days!
Now that Gr8 shoot snaps were really awesome! These guys need to learn a thing or 2 from it on how to photograph good looking celebrities! 😡

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Happy diwali everyone ...especially to some ppl I have become friends with ...diya , showviewer , NB , sunara, jaya and ofcourse my rockystar πŸ€—

Will be active from tomorrow ...lovely pictures and sbs segment of sanaya in diwali this year . Hope before this thread closes , we get to see the promosπŸ˜†

Happy diwali di! πŸ€—
hope u have a wonderful new year filled with health, wealth and happiness! πŸ€—
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Nelo, I think we're talking about the same set ... the one in the short frock and black tights, with smeared kajal and tousled hair ... Sanaya mentioned it as the 'morning after the night before' look in the segment. We should request Vijay sir for those pics ... they were really good, in a very different style.

Nope, that wasn't me ... I haven't read the mountains echoed. Must have been Jaya.

No no, I'm talking about that gown, the long one, cindrella typeπŸ˜› We could ask him in the suggestion and comments forum
Must be Jaya diπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: princessunara

Nelo this is 1 I managed to get 4m the videos when they 1st got released and then they went and destroyed the final copies! 😳
look just how awesome she looks!

She looks so sweeett in this one!! And the ones they put look so Like I said, they made chapatis out of her face
... Sunara di, you managed to capture the bestest picture!! she looks like a baby!!

Sanaya calls everyone a 'baby' even her dad.. reminds me of one dialog from 'all the best' ""One mad all mad look alike"
for Sanaya "One baby all baby look alike "πŸ˜›
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ sunara- yea, she looked very happy, MashaAllah. Even in Daljeet's godh bharai, she looked very happy and content.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Nelo, I think we're talking about the same set ... the one in the short frock and black tights, with smeared kajal and tousled hair ... Sanaya mentioned it as the 'morning after the night before' look in the segment. We should request Vijay sir for those pics ... they were really good, in a very different style.

di why bother Vijay bhai when u have me? πŸ˜‰ yours truly was online when the snaps leaked for that 1 hour and i saved them b4 they swept the net clean! πŸ˜†

n yup this one is her fav look..

And i like the red one too..

A few more that were not printed

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Ashish is a very creative person. it's gotta be him she was talking about. She seems happy with this show and that's all that matters to me :)

I am dying for a promo now. Sanaya was herself in today's segment it was refreshing seeing her like that after a long time.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

di why bother Vijay bhai when u have me? πŸ˜‰ yours truly was online when the snaps leaked for that 1 hour and i saved them b4 they swept the net clean! πŸ˜†

n yup this one is her fav look..

And i like the red one too..

A few more that were not printed

Sunara, you're an angel πŸ€— Yes, those were the ones I wanted ... even then, the combination of San in the corporate look and this tousled look worked for me ... I wanted to write an OS just based on these snaps. Feel that urge coming on again ... I love these pics!!! Do you have the corporate looks ones as well? Silly qs ... of course you do πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

Happy Diwali, Guinea ... hope you had a good one! Happy Diwali to everyone here again πŸ€— Its been a Sanayalicious Diwali ...

I'll be active after a couple of days too ... look forward to more news of RR starting to emerge now that both ST and SI have confirmed the show. Promo by the end of this thread ... amen to that! πŸ˜ƒ