Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

Same here Guinea, am trying hard to temper my expectations and go with the flow, but failing in it...

Yes, Sanaya is definitely a well "brought" up girl 😆

Oops , yeah well brought up girl 😆
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey,

That' what works for viewers and I really do hope they convey all these aspects to us the audience...but I'm really inclined to like this show as from whatever I have heard (articles and all), it sounds like one interesting and attractive show

As much as I like Sanaya I couldn't just bring myself to watch Chhanchhan...it was quite boring, and had no attractive storyline whatsoever (sorry to those who liked it, don't mean to offend you)...but as always Sanaya looked lovely in it

Her previous show made me realise one thing that if the storyline doesn't work then nothing works, not even a popular face like Sanaya can save the show, the whole gist of a show is that everything has to work and should not be pitted against an actor or actress for making the show work!!...shows work because of a strong team, who, plan, interact and invest time and money to feed the audience with a good concrete story that keeps viewers hooked and sadly that is where Chhanchhan failed

Hoping Rang Rasiya does well for both worlds (TVT and online viewers) and helps Sanaya accolade many awards

How nicely have you put everything 😊 ...a show needs a lot of things together to make it a sucess ...a strong story line , script , dialogues , execution etc and like sanaya said in one of her interviews ...the actors are the cherry on the cake.

A lot of sanaya fans gave up on channchann , either they didn't like the genre or in most cases found the show extremely boring ...I am one of those who saw the show till the very end but will be the first to admit it was a very average show with below par execution . Sanaya did her job well based on what was given to her in terms of the script etc but the show was below par ...

For any show its very important that the general tv audience likes it ...internet fans of the actors can take it so far and not beyond ...i still remember the trp of CC in the first two weeks or so and then the slide till the end ...

For rang rasiya my hope is. Its a well executed , gripping show with a good story line and good actors ( this part seems to be coming true with the list of ensemble actors being heard so far ...) . Hopefully , its a sucessful show and sanaya adds many new fans in her fan club with this show 😃 . The rest is not in our hands ...we can just hope for the best.

Hey,

Thank you 😊

I completely agree, the show must have a whole package if not it fails, from writers to screenplay to acting, everything has to be tight and kept intact in order for it to work

I wasn't really bothered about romance in Chhanchhan and to be frank we did get quite a lot, which was nice to watch, but the thing that bothered most to me was that all the hype before it began was very promising and it also seemed very peculiar in the initial episodes, I was all ready for clash of ideologies between Chhanchhan and mother-in-law, and then suddenly things started to fall apart...story started to show cracks, everything from direction to screenplay looked lousy, there seemed no story and kept asking myself "what am I watching?"...in other words in turned into a disaster...a complete careless handling by the production team

I know partly for all this was due to the male lead, but lets face it they could have got the show back even after the replacement as it's not the first time a replacement has happened in a show!!..it's happened in many shows yet them shows are still ruling charts...but sadly it seemed like producers couldn't care less about their product hence turning viewers off

It's a shame that actors work hard for the show but if production houses give up just because it doesn't do well...all things work out if a little effort is put into it

Just read that Rang Rasiya will be a political/romance, this just makes it more interesting as audience like these types of oriented and diverse shows...and frankly this show looks a lot more promising than Chhanchhan ever did, with all these seasoned actors popping up just adds more to the excitement

Having hope is all we can do at the moment, I really do wish it works out for all types of viewers and goes onto becoming a hit for the channel and production team!

KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

here r some ov ashish's pics ,hope u lyk them...

ashu in style:-

in a light mood;-

unexpected eyelock:-

ashu in shock/ disbelief;-

a lil heartbroken:-

back 2 happy mood:-

Oh great yaar,ashish looking stunning as usual.⭐️⭐️ Thanks and plz..keep it up.
Edited by Alia.tamanna - 10 years ago
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New pic of Sanaya...wow i loved her attire...Ranjisthani Bride
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

New pic of Sanaya...wow i loved her attire...Ranjisthani Bride

Noor , put this picture in thread 7 😊 ...god , sanaya is looking beautiful ...
Guinea thumbnail
Everyone , pls move to thread 7 ...thanks.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guinea

Noor , put this picture in thread 7 😊 ...god , sanaya is looking beautiful ...

Awesome. .this pic.is definitely from promos of rang Rasiya. I am quite sure. wow..