Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Rang Rasiya will be big" says Syed Ali Zafar

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

A introduction to our readers

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

How is it working with Sanaya Irani?

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Rang Rasiya has been highly anticipated by viewers

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

Thank you so much for posting this. Seeing the enthusiasm, and the hard work the team is putting in my excitement has gone up a notch, if that is even possible.

Sanaya as usual never let's her fans down with her behaviour and professionalism despite some sections of media trying to run her down.

Sincerely wishing this politico-romantic drama (so now two articles have established this) clicks big time with audience. Good Luck Team Rang Rasiya.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best part about Rang Rasiya is that preproduction is being given lot of importance and for every role , good actors are being selected
hope the serial turns out be the best
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry my thinking isn't working I'm seeing differently these days lol..
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

tfs๐Ÿ˜Š glad 2 hear dt every1 is working so hard nd is anxious.all the bst Rang Rasiya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

A date for the launch

Newsroom.

tfs:)

Word Count: 1

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A date for the launch

Newsroom.

Oh i had promised myself that I will not get excited abt the show and take it as it comes but I am getting super excited now ...this looks like a big show on a big canvas .

And thankyou zafar ji for saying such nice words for sanaya ๐Ÿ˜Š , she is such a well bought up girl.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The best part about Rang Rasiya is that preproduction is being given lot of importance and for every role , good actors are being selected

the best in her career๐Ÿ˜›
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

A date for the launch

Newsroom.

TFS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@pink ... awww ... that's my Sanaya! Such a sweetheart, she makes her parents proud every single time (and also such fans as myself ๐Ÿ˜†)

@red ... December launch ... ๐Ÿฅณ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Best for everyone connected to the show ... and the best for Sanaya ... *fingers crossed*
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love reading the posts in the thread. There is actual constructive discussion and not just spamming. Keep it up guys.