Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

t

its just the background. so the layout is that. whatever else we can be sure of that the core story or concept is an intense love story and this will be laid across a political/BSF background.

BAG films and Nautakani r same. Nautakani is co owned by them i read

Credit : Jaya di
Excerpt form an article about DDEJ: Mumbai, 22nd July, 2013: Saurabh Tewari & Abhinav Shukla started their journey into production with their joint venture; Nautanki Film Pvt Ltd. Conceptualized in 2011, the production house is powered by BAG Films and Media Ltd. one of India's leading broadcasting companies.

Thank you Sunara, Diya and Jaya. Wow! the show and PH making the show are sounding so big.

It does look like a love story happening in between political games and intrigue and power shifts. This sounding so interesting.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why would they keep Rang Rasiya like Aam Rasiya πŸ˜†
if its not a intense love story ...dont worry guys its gonna rock...
i am sure Sanaya makes the character look awesome and hopefully the screenplay and writing is good..
its gonna rock
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

i am sure Sanaya makes the character look awesome and hopefully the screenplay and writing is good..
its gonna rock

postitivity at its bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys chill! 🀣 I'm very sure its an intense love story many other article has hint to that.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
congratzzz sunara didi .for that autograph you got ...saw it on the main page ...πŸ‘
when will i get something like that?
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

its just the background. so the layout is that. whatever else we can be sure of that the core story or concept is an intense love story and this will be laid across a political/BSF background.

BAG films and Nautakani r same. Nautakani is co owned by them i read

Credit : Jaya di
Excerpt form an article about DDEJ: Mumbai, 22nd July, 2013: Saurabh Tewari & Abhinav Shukla started their journey into production with their joint venture; Nautanki Film Pvt Ltd. Conceptualized in 2011, the production house is powered by BAG Films and Media Ltd. one of India's leading broadcasting companies.

so Sunara came as the explainer...😳 i remember we talked about this on another Snaya new show's thread (CC time)... this BAG PH r the one who produced KUM KUM right? that 1000++ ep show?? ST sir also worked for the show before establish Nautanki under BAG... n being the maker of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon... Do Dil Ek Jaan.. n now my Rang Rasiya...😳
Look like our discussion didn't go in vainπŸ˜†
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rang Rasiya will be big" says Syed Ali Zafar

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

A introduction to our readers

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

How is it working with Sanaya Irani?

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Rang Rasiya has been highly anticipated by viewers

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruathi

its gonna rock

oh don't even start this! πŸ₯± TC ughh.. anyway i pray its an intense love story cz that is the ONLY kind of shows I can stomach on main GEC. cz i only watch those and Channel V youth shows..

even for Sanaya i don't want to watch anything except an intense love story.. had enough of everything else with CC.. so not again.. 🀒

Just cz she is in it i will have to watch.. n i will hate spending my time on it!

anyway i just get riles up. sorry didn't mean to jump on u as of. but the reaction to the stupid one line of TC annoyed me πŸ₯±

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

congratzzz sunara didi .for that autograph you got ...saw it on the main page ...πŸ‘

when will i get something like that?

thank u! πŸ€—

keep participating on TS contests as that is the best way! I always do 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Rang Rasiya will be big" says Syed Ali Zafar

Newsroom got into exclusive conversation with Ali Zafar who is part of Saurabh Tiwari's Romance-Political drama Rang Rasiya on Colors TV.

A introduction to our readers

I put my work above all things but hoping that the show connects with the audience as lot of hard work has gone in the shooting.

How is it working with Sanaya Irani?

We haven't shot much but in the few bits I shot with Sanaya Irani,she gives me fatherly treatment and shows a lot of respect for her senior co-actors.

Rang Rasiya has been highly anticipated by viewers

Yes even the production house and actors are quite anxious to launch the show soon.

A date for the launch

A tentative December launch is possible and the project has been worked upon a lot with many Colors TV people leaving no stone unturned for the show.

Newsroom.

https://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/rang-rasiya-will-be-big-says-syed-ali-zafar/

awww i love what he said about Sanaya!⭐️
u know practically every one of her older co stars have said similar things about her.. i mean younger ones adore her too except for that ******* but the older ones seem to always adore her cz even while being such a big star she is so amazingly respectful towards them.. n also she genuinely cares a lot! 😳