Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

yeah one serial can belong 2 many dif genres at one tym, lyk horror social drama,political drama action,love, romance etc etcπŸ˜‰

action love romance and political drama are surely in this story ...sometimes may be social drama also and horror during villain scenes
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow those Ashish pictures look good! However I do prefer him with the shorter hair!
And another article! Woohay
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: showviewer

Same here Guinea, don't know much about this actor and we don't get 24 here either. Agree, new shades are being added to the concept with each new article- Rajasthan, rural, political drama and now even BSF. It all sounds interesting and hoping and wishing like everyone here the writers and creative team are able to handle something complex and put forth something very interesting in this love story.

The actors mentioned so far are very good, so what was narrated to them must be interesting, hope the execution is done well too.

BAG is a different PH, but article mentions it along with Nautanki (of course, TC news has to be taken with a pinch of salt), but if the show budgets are high then another PH can be roped in to share the burden and eventually profits, fingers crossed.

The actor looks familiar ... I don't remember offhand what I've seen him in, so obviously he's done small supporting roles earlier. He says so too ... that this time he has an extended role, meaning his earlier roles have been shorter. But I think he will be supporting cast only ... unlike Ananya and Sadia, and maybe Tarun who will play bigger roles.

Disclaimer ... this is my own feeling only ... NO insider 'sources' πŸ˜†

BAG has been associated with Nautanki since their inception ... Jaya just informed me. So the association is not a new thing, they have apparently always been with Nautanki.
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

OMG...so let me guess...
rang rasiya is a mixture of political drama , cross border and love triangle...?😲
golmal golmal

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 4get abt d d luv triangle, the woh in pati patni nd woh usually gets shooed away in indian soaps by the hero πŸ˜‰ just w8 n watch😊 though I really hope dt PH dxnt gets lost in such a big project , ek ek kadam foonk foonk ke uthana parey ga ub inko...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

ohh my godπŸ˜† sizzlers colours changed...congratzzz all sizzlers ..but pink was more better ..

waise this colour is also good😳.

Finally someone who thinks like me! I adored the pink too! glad I am way past it now lol.. πŸ˜†

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 4get abt d d luv triangle, the woh in pati patni nd woh usually gets shooed away in indian soaps by the hero πŸ˜‰ just w8 n watch😊 though I really hope dt PH dxnt gets lost in such a big project , ek ek kadam foonk foonk ke uthana parey ga ub inko...

yehan pe do 'woh' hain... barkha and tarunπŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Exactly, it is first time they mentioned BAG films and termed the show political drama...until of course the milieu of the story is political factions and conflicts and in comes the BSF soldier and an intense love story begins 😳

Well, with a background like that, the story can be nothing but intense...

its just the background. so the layout is that. whatever else we can be sure of that the core story or concept is an intense love story and this will be laid across a political/BSF background.

BAG films and Nautakani r same. Nautakani is co owned by them i read

Credit : Jaya di
Excerpt form an article about DDEJ: Mumbai, 22nd July, 2013: Saurabh Tewari & Abhinav Shukla started their journey into production with their joint venture; Nautanki Film Pvt Ltd. Conceptualized in 2011, the production house is powered by BAG Films and Media Ltd. one of India's leading broadcasting companies.

princessunara thumbnail

Exactly, it is first time they mentioned BAG films and termed the show political drama...until of course the milieu of the story is political factions and conflicts and in comes the BSF soldier and an intense love story begins 😳

Well, with a background like that, the story can be nothing but intense...

its just the background. so the layout is that. whatever else we can be sure of that the core story or concept is an intense love story and this will be laid across a political/BSF background.

BAG films and Nautakani r same. Nautakani is co owned by them i read

Credit : Jaya di
Excerpt form an article about DDEJ: Mumbai, 22nd July, 2013: Saurabh Tewari & Abhinav Shukla started their journey into production with their joint venture; Nautanki Film Pvt Ltd. Conceptualized in 2011, the production house is powered by BAG Films and Media Ltd. one of India's leading broadcasting companies.

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yehan pe do 'woh' hain... barkha and tarunπŸ˜†

🀣

Word Count: 0

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@bold ... don't know, U ... this is the first BAG films has been mentioned, right?

The cast is getting bigger and bigger ... but political drama? I thought it was an intense love story? πŸ˜•

Thanks for the clarification on the BAG films diya / sunara ...I am not too worried abt the term political drama ...a political drama is a show like nandini which usually would have a female protaganist dealing with social issues .
This sounds more like a bsf officer manning the borders and probably sanaya belongs to the group of which they have to be suspicious like a border villiage who have family on both sides ...πŸ˜ƒ Thus the conflict ... I am positive its essentially an intense love story πŸ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago