Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

TFS

TC seems to be the only one getting news on RR. Finally one actor confirmed he is the show. This article has added more info., the BSF angle is still there, it is a political drama, so I am assuming a love story set in the backdrop of rural politics.

Is BAG films co-producing the show?

@bold ... don't know, U ... this is the first BAG films has been mentioned, right?

The cast is getting bigger and bigger ... but political drama? I thought it was an intense love story? ๐Ÿ˜•

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Yipppeee!!!! Not only clean shaven look, I wanted the BSF angle too ... I'm not just happy, I'm delighted!!!

Again TC ... they seem to be the official spokesperson for Nautanki ๐Ÿ˜› And finally one actor has confirmed he is part of the show.

same here diya same here,u hv no idea how scared 2 death i wz over dt agnisakshi story, i really dnt lyk 2 ML luv triangles in indian shows they just dunno how 2 handle d em well nd as for the clean shaven looks well all i cn say is dt its party tym 4 all ov us๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

zeena y u so shokd? if we hav rajmatas nd zamidars in d show then there remains no doubt dt political powerplay wud b an integral part ov d story...

ohhh like that way ..first when i read , i thought it was based on party , politicians and all ..thank god๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has Tellychakar become the official spokesman of Natunki film's new show RangRasiya๐Ÿ˜Ž
we are getting all news from them๐Ÿ˜ณ

showviewer thumbnail

I dunno much about this actor ...so the bsf thing is still on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, good ...like a guy in uniform and then the rajasthani feudal background ...thats an interesting background for a love story ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Would love to know whats sanaya's character in this ...

Also BAG films ...isn't that another ph ?

Same here Guinea, don't know much about this actor and we don't get 24 here either. Agree, new shades are being added to the concept with each new article- Rajasthan, rural, political drama and now even BSF. It all sounds interesting and hoping and wishing like everyone here the writers and creative team are able to handle something complex and put forth something very interesting in this love story.

The actors mentioned so far are very good, so what was narrated to them must be interesting, hope the execution is done well too.

BAG is a different PH, but article mentions it along with Nautanki (of course, TC news has to be taken with a pinch of salt), but if the show budgets are high then another PH can be roped in to share the burden and eventually profits, fingers crossed.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail

@bold ... don't know, U ... this is the first BAG films has been mentioned, right?

The cast is getting bigger and bigger ... but political drama? I thought it was an intense love story? ๐Ÿ˜•

\
dun worry it will b, they really cnt depend on d luv story idea 2 gain them success can they?specially after spending so much? they're trying 2 bring this to our notice dt their show not only hz luv intensity but substance as welll...we'll get 2 c lots ov luv as army officers r sure 2 b passionate esp the tv ones๐Ÿ˜‰
showviewer thumbnail

Exactly, it is first time they mentioned BAG films and termed the show political drama...until of course the milieu of the story is political factions and conflicts and in comes the BSF soldier and an intense love story begins ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, with a background like that, the story can be nothing but intense...
Deus_Vult thumbnail

\

dun worry it will b, they really cnt depend on d luv story idea 2 gain them success can they?specially after spending so much? they're trying 2 bring this to our notice dt their show not only hz luv intensity but substance as welll...we'll get 2 c lots ov luv as army officers r sure 2 b passionate esp the tv ones๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG...so let me guess...
rang rasiya is a mixture of political drama , cross border and love triangle...?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
golmal golmal
showviewer thumbnail

\

Thank you for this optimistic note ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
StardustSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

ohhh like that way ..first when i read , i thought it was based on party , politicians and all ..thank god๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah one serial can belong 2 many dif genres at one tym, lyk horror social drama,political drama action,love, romance etc etc๐Ÿ˜‰