Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Tellychakkar.com has been constantly reporting about BAG Films and Nautanki Telefilms' latest offering Rang Rasiya.

And here we get you one more name that has been added to the cast.

Well, the latest artiste to be a part of this political drama is Syed Zafar Ali, who was last seen as an inspector in Zee TV's Punar Vivah- Ek Nayi Umeed and as a commando in Colors' 24.

The show will have Syed play a BSF Major. As a matter of fact, he will be the one to rope in Ashish Sharma (the lead of the show) in his team.

Earlier, Syed has majorly done cameos, but this time he plays an extended role.

When we contacted the actor, he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show."

As reported earlier, Sanaya Irani, Ananya Khare, Tarun Khanna and Sadia Siddiqui are also a part of this project.

We will keep updating you on more.

guys BSF story full on ithinkkk๐Ÿ˜›

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

As usual, agree with Guinea ... and you've put it very eloquently as always. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm another one who did not give up on Chhanchhan till the end ... I'm one of the few who liked the concept and wanted it to work ... unfortunately the execution let down the show. It promised a lot, but did not deliver. By the end of the show, I watched it only for Sanaya ... I watch many shows for many reasons, and actors ARE one of the reasons ... but script and execution makes more difference to the average TV audience. Having said that, many mediocre shows stay on air for ages with poor acting and worse execution ... while some good shows aimed at niche audiences fail to sustain.

For that reason, I'm hoping that RR appeals to the mass audience, because I want the show to succeed. The fact that the channel is so tight lipped about the show and is not allowing any tidbits to escape into the media, except for what they themselves allow, indicates the amount of effort they are putting into the show. Hope that effort is directed equally at the script and execution ... from the names of the actors, the casting is very strong.

The rest is in the hands of the general audience ... hope they take to the show, and it takes Sanaya and the rest of the cast and crew to new heights of success.

Agree with both of you, nothing more to add. I too watched Chhanchhan till the end and completely aware that without a strong script, interesting screenplay, good execution and acting it is very difficult to grab the imagination of a vast audience.

Just hoping and wishing the hard work of the team pays off and they are able to deliver a good show which entertains across demographics.

showviewer thumbnail

TFS

TC seems to be the only one getting news on RR. Finally one actor confirmed he is the show. This article has added more info., the BSF angle is still there, it is a political drama, so I am assuming a love story set in the backdrop of rural politics.

Is BAG films co-producing the show?
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks for the Ashish pics, Isha ... I like these two the best ... though I hope he is clean shaven in the show ๐Ÿ˜›

my pleasure Diya...he looks kaafi chota in clean shave but he'll get it done if the role n PH asks 4 it, we'll find out in promos soon enough ๐Ÿ˜Š
StardustSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

Tellychakkar.com has been constantly reporting about BAG Films and Nautanki Telefilms' latest offering Rang Rasiya.

Well, the latest artiste to be a part of this political drama is Syed Zafar Ali, who was last seen as an inspector in Zee TV's Punar Vivah- Ek Nayi Umeed and as a commando in Colors' 24.

The show will have Syed play a BSF Major. As a matter of fact, he will be the one to rope in Ashish Sharma (the lead of the show) in his team.

As reported earlier, Sanaya Irani, Ananya Khare, Tarun Khanna and Sadia Siddiqui are also a part of this project.

tfs๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold hell yeah๐Ÿ˜Ž
@Diya, there u go, ashish'll hv clean shaven n short haired look (later on if not in d start) since hez BSF oficer ๐Ÿ˜‰ u oughtta b happy now๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

TFS

TC seems to be the only one getting news on RR. Finally one actor confirmed he is the show. This article has added more info., the BSF angle is still there, it is a political drama, so I am assuming a love story set in the backdrop of rural politics.

Is BAG films co-producing the show?

I dunno much about this actor ...so the bsf thing is still on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, good ...like a guy in uniform and then the rajasthani feudal background ...thats an interesting background for a love story ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Would love to know whats sanaya's character in this ...

Also BAG films ...isn't that another ph ?
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

@bold... what the??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

tfs๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold hell yeah๐Ÿ˜Ž
@Diya, there u go, ashish'll hv clean shaven n short haired look (later on if not in d start) since hez BSF oficer ๐Ÿ˜‰ u oughtta b happy now๐Ÿ˜Š

Yipppeee!!!! Not only clean shaven look, I wanted the BSF angle too ... I'm not just happy, I'm delighted!!!

Again TC ... they seem to be the official spokesperson for Nautanki ๐Ÿ˜› And finally one actor has confirmed he is part of the show.
StardustSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

@bold... what the??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

zeena y u so shokd? if we hav rajmatas nd zamidars in d show then there remains no doubt dt political powerplay wud b an integral part ov d story...