Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nikhil? i remember he was in mjht 2 nd hez not bad at all but i would surely wish to see some one more established nd aasish is a better choice if there isn't a third choice also.But again i haven't seen much of aashish too so cant pass my judgement as such. Man i just wish to see a complete eye candy couple for this love story,producers are you listening? plz!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Thank God for this article. The last Telebuzz article left a bad taste in my mouth with their speculation about the ML. Sanaya is a very powerful performer, but needs someone who compliments her in the acting department.

Honestly between Ashish and Nikhil, I would prefer Ashish handsdown. His rugged handsome cowboy looks (don't know why cowboy came to my mind), decent acting and beautiful eyes have pretty much won me over already. And I am sure he will suit Sanaya very well. But I guess everything is in the hands of the PH and channel now. Hope we get some confirmed news soon. As for me, I will root for Ashish till the end, ie till the PH confirms whether he is in or out.

Btw, Thanks for sharing the article :)

It does for many of us thank god for this article πŸ‘πŸΌ I root for Ashish as well he's more intense, mature looking & a good actor on top of that he seems hard working. Hope PH use there eyes this time Nikhi & Sanaya age number is way to big and that will also leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

nikhil? i remember he was in mjht 2 nd hez not bad at all but i would surely wish to see some one more established nd aasish is a better choice if there isn't a third choice also.But again i haven't seen much of aashish too so cant pass my judgement as such. Man i just wish to see a complete eye candy couple for this love story,producers are you listening? plz!

Eye candy is what I look forward to in all shows. Americans shows I'm following these days are full of eye candies to droll over πŸ˜† I am selfish in this case I want eye candies... But on top of that I want someone with the complete package I'm warming up to Ashish... I fell he can look good on screen giving a make over, between those two Ashish anyday.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing dd...I've seen a few clips of Ashish and I like him and only one so far of Nikhil but people seem to have good things to say about him too, so I'm just happy knowing that only actual actors are being considered for the role opposite Sanaya and not some ehra gehra who happened to be hanging outside the studio.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS! I am on Ashish side in this case but this article made me fell a little better the TB article was total crap it looks so written from the writer point of view of who he/she want to see Sanaya with.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I have seen his acting as Rehan in SSLK as Ratna's bf and he is a decent actor who can act to save his life.

But the only problem I find is that will he not look younger infront of Sanaya in the new serial, if he is casted??

I may be wrong too but I would perfer Aashish becoz of the Intense type role. πŸ˜•
Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

TFS DianaπŸ˜›

Wonder if Nikhil is still acting in the Zee show ... anyone knows? I know it's still on, has his character made an exit?

But I heard Nikhil is going on some tour so how is this possible!! That's why he is gone from the show for awhile because I don't think his storyline is over with one of the lead actress in the show!! They may have ended their relationship but I don't feel it's over!! But I know I heard he going on some tour in South Africa!!

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The way I see it Nikhil was only good at comedy but emotional and intense scenes he needs to improve on!!

Shreya
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS
i want official conformation on ML ...bas
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the best thing is we wait and watch and see what happens..
I guess by next weekend we should get a clear pic who is the ml...

If the tb article is true...