Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Everyone have different opinions & taste others should respect it and not force someone to like the actors/Actresses they're a fan of if people don't like Mohit let it be it's there opinion, if others don't find Mohit good looking nor a good actor again it's there opinion.

I respect others opinions, there personal choices & dislikes and would like mind to be respected as well I know the felling when people insult, judge and bash you because you don't have the same likes/dislikes as them.

Live & let others live!

I'm not trying to force anyone, I just think it's wrong to call someone names just because they don't like them!! I could say the same thing if I wanted to about the other two actors who they are a fan of!! I also notice their "mannerisms" if we call it and I can say the same thing if I wanted to but I don't!! Respect should be earned too!! But anyway, that's all I got to say!! 😆

Shreya
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

Mohit is a very nice guy, I wish people would see that!! And he is a good actor, he just needs a very good role to enhance more!! And I think he's very very handsome!! 😳 Lucky Sanaya!! 😉 He, however, hasn't mentioned this show so I don't think he's in it!! But anything can change!! 😊

Shreya

Mohit is a very good actor and very good guy.Romantic scene we have seen him in MJHT .Sanaya is very lucky to have mohit as her B/F. Mohit's first show was mjht and he got so much name and fame from his very first show.
Whatever be, here according to TB even sanaya is not confirmed and whenever her show comes why they r dragging mohit and barun's name.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Sanaya is herself intrested to do a Show with some Nobody.

And the directors are not fools to cast Sanaya's ex-bf.

Sanaya has herself expressed her desire in Chanchan many times that who she wants to work with 😊
Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 11 years ago
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
some people will never change 🥱 🥱
sunisan23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs ... love the name Rang Rasiya 😳
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spate22

I'm not trying to force anyone, I just think it's wrong to call someone names just because they don't like them!! I could say the same thing if I wanted to about the other two actors who they are a fan of!! I also notice their "mannerisms" if we call it and I can say the same thing if I wanted to but I don't!! Respect should be earned too!! But anyway, that's all I got to say!!😆

Shreya

Sanaya, DD, KSG , BS,GC and VD are the public figure and most bashed people on this site Mohit bashing isn't half compare to the bashing these actors have faced for the past few years, it funny how they only care about Mohit bashing and not Sanaya who faced more bashing than him before that's why they're being call only Mohit fans.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm against any kind of bashing and I only defend people who I am used to watching onscreen!! I'm no super women nor do I have the time to go to every forum and stop bashing. Every actor becomes a public figure! Atleast I'm not deluding myself into calling someone a 'nobody!'

Shreya