News regd si news show...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rang Rasiya- title of Saurabh Tiwari's new show on Colors.

A love story from the makers of Madhubala and Do Dil Ek Jaan, 'Rang Rasiya' is all set to add colors to prime time entertainment!

Use Mobogenie to Download Wallpaper Save Data Cost. Download Now!
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | 2:58:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) | Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz | 2 Comments | 129 Views
Saurabh Tiwari's Nautanki Films who are at presently producing Madhubala - Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon on Colors and Do Dil Ek Jaanon Life Ok is all set to present a new and entertaining show on Colors.

The show will be an intense love story which tells the tale of a girl in love with a boy who denies the relationship. How they gradually come together is the crux of the story. While it has earlier been reported that Sanaya Irani has been approached for the show, nothing has been confirmed as yet.

However, as per our source the name of the show has been finalized, "The show is named as Rang Rasiya and will be visually very appealing. It is supposed to get the prime time slot and may go on air sometime in December after Bigg Boss Saath 7 gets over." The title seems to be inspired by Ketan Mehta's film based on the legendary painter Raja Ravi Verma. Going by the title the show does promise to bring additional color and add multicolored hues to the storyline of a couple.

While Sanaya's last outing in Chhanchhan was a short one she has a huge fan following. Her fans want to see her with Barun Sobti, Sanaya's co-star from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? which is highly impossible since Barun is busy shooting for his upcoming films. The other possibility of a male lead is said to be Mohit Sehgal who is her real life beau and was seen with her earlier in Miley Jab Hum Tum. All their fans are keen on seeing the real life couple back together on screen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!
Have'nt read the article yet.. Just happy that we have some news regarding the show..!! 😎 🤣

EEE <3 Rang Rasiya!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But there is no confirmation if she has accepted the show...
Keeping fingers crossed for some good news...🥳
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like the name Rang Rasiya ... beautiful name.

Thank you again SBS for that glimpse of San ... TB still doesn't know if Sanaya has accepted the show ... didn't the TB team see San on SBS? Or do they think she normally goes around in multi-colored lehngas 😆

Maybe they're just playing safe till she confirms. 😛

*edit* where are my manners ... thanks for sharing, TM!
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Meera...

But there is no confirmation if she has accepted the show...

Keeping fingers crossed for some good news...🥳

Inshallah confirmation bhi aajaega!! ❤️
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg omg m sooo damn excited, the name ov the show doubles my excitement rang rasiya is a v v unique n beautiful name ❤️❤️ Looking 4wd to the show desperately fingers crossed 😃😃 oh n btw thx 4 sharin the article 😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks meera.
As of TB only shows name is confirmed.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for posting the article , love the name of the show .. Has a poetic , old world charm to it . I think ph and channel are going step by step . First release name of the show and concept , then cast and more details ..,.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I am hoping the heroine name is unique as well. 😊
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
finally
i love the name Rang Rasiya