Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Whoa! I wasn't active on the previous threads, but will try and be here 😳
Congrats on the 4th thread guys ❀️

I am so deprived of no Sanaya news anywhere..a month back on her birthday we got this news and till a month later, there is no news..I wonder when will they will decided on giving us more info on the show :/ This wait is getting so annoying now -..-
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for new thread (hope we get more news)😊

Once Again Posted in this thread πŸ˜›
News From 17th Sept 2013 to Till Date :
Sanaya Irani as lead in Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 17, 2013, 11.45 AM IST

Sanaya Irani as lead in Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors
Sanaya IraniMore Pics
Telly actress Sanaya Irani, popular as Khushi Kumari Gupta from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and last seen in Chhanchhan, has now been finalised to play the lead in Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors.

Barely a month since her show, Chhanchhan, went off air after running for six months, the actress has already bagged a new show.

According to a source, the show is about a girl who believes in love and how her path crosses with a man, who doesn't believe in it. Says the source, "Sanaya has been in talks with the production house for a long time. She has been now been finalised.

In fact, the production house was keen on casting her as the lead in Life OK's Do Dil Ek Jaan, but things couldn't materialise back then. The production house is now busy casting the male lead. It will be a casting coup of sorts as Sanaya is much in demand despite her last show failed to rake in the ratings."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanskaar to return with a fresh new season and Sanaya Irani's show on Colors TV.

Newsroom is here updating fans on the latest developments of Colors TV bringing shows back to fill in their slots after the 7th season of Big Boss.

The highly promoted show Mrs Pammi Pyarelal will bid adieu in October to get replaced by Sanskaar Darohar Apno Ki Season 2.

The show will supposedly retain the same lead pair and half of the cast will be the same.

Sanaya Irani's new show will launch after Big Boss and supposedly get the 9pm slot if believed.

Get geared for some major news updates in the following days to come.

Sanaya Irani confirmed to us about doing a show with Colors TV.

Newsroom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanaya to compete with best friend Drashti
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 21, 2013, 12.00 PM IST
Sanaya to compete with best friend Drashti
Sanaya Irani and DrashtiMore Pics
Sanaya Irani and Drashti Dhami have defied the popular belief that two actresses can never be good friends. The two have been close pals for long and Sanaya was also seen supporting Drashti in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6.

However, with Sanaya's latest project, she will be pitted against her friend. The actress, last seen inChhanchhan, has been finalised to play the lead in Saurabh Tewari's next on the very channel which airs Drashti's Madhubala " Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

With their shows airing on the same channel " also produced under the same banner " they will definitely invite comparisons.

Says a source, "The makers had also offered Sanaya the lead role in Do Dil Ek Jaan, but it didn't materialise. It would be interesting to see who performs better in the rating chart. The show is about a girl who believes in love. Her path crosses with a man, who doesn't believe in it."

Sanaya didn't revert to our text message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurmeet approached to play the lead opposite Sanaya in Nautanki

Telefilms' next on Colors

02 Oct 2013 03:32 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Gurmeet Choudhary is surely on a roll, when it comes to getting offered the best of roles on TV. Post his successful stints as leads in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Zee TV's Punar Vivah, the actor is being flooded with interesting offers.

As reported by media earlier, he was approached for the sequel of Gunahon Ka Devta to be produced by the Producer of Lapataganj on SAB TV, Ashwini Dheer. We now hear that the talented actor has been approached by Nautanki Telefilms for their upcoming show on Colors.

As we know, Saurabh Tewari's next on Colors already has the vivacious Sanaya Irani as the lead. And the hunt is presently on for the lead guy, who will play a BSF officer. Amongst lot many known faces approached for the show, Gurmeet happens to be one. We hear that the makers were keen on casting him as the lead opposite Sanaya.

A reliable source states that Gurmeet has been in consideration for a while. However, he usually quotes an exorbitant amount, as the man is keener on doing films now.

Yet another source though told us that Gurmeet was indeed approached for the new show on Colors, but he did not fit well into the role.
If sources are to be believed, Ashish Sharma, last seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq is also in talks presently for the lead role.

The yet untitled show will launch on Colors post the culmination of Bigg Boss sometime in December 2013, and will take the 9.30 PM slot.

We tried contacting Gurmeet, but he did not reply to our calls and text messages till the time of filing the article.

Let's see who bags the role opposite Sanaya in this Colors show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ztO_J5a0Ko[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prashant Bhatt divulges details about Sanaya Irani's new show and Madhubala being promoted well by the channel

Newsroom is here with our latest byte on Sanaya Irani's new show on Colors TV.Newsroom was the first media portal who confirmed with Sanaya Irani for being the female lead in Nautanki Films next.

Media buzzed that a new show already started shooting for the 9:30pm slot on Colors TV?

Prashant replied,"Details are tentative but the show will get the 9:30pm slot on Colors TV after Big Boss.The show will have a unique approach and will surely be appreciated.We will leave no stone in promoting the show."

And the next show for the 9pm slot on Colors TV?

He replied,"Nothing is finalized as the shows production house is still in search for the female and male leads."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Nautanki Telefilm's next

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 14, 2013, 02.40 PM IST

Ashish Sharma opposite Sanaya in Nautanki Telefilm's next
Ashish SharmaMore Pics
Nautanki Telefilms, the makers of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, are coming up with a new show on Colors starring Sanaya Irani and this news has been hogging the limelight ever since it broke out.

And here we bring to you another update on the show. Reliable sources close to the show inform us that Chandragupta Maurya fame actorAshish Sharma has been locked to play the hero opposite Sanaya.

Certain sections of the media had recently reported about Gurmeet Choudhary and Ashish Sharma being approached to play the lead. However the latest buzz says that Ashish has bagged the project.

When contacted, Ashish Sharma said, "I've been approached for the show but talks are still on and nothing has been confirmed yet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waiting for more news

Edited by shonasandy - 11 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the previous thread hz reached 150 pgs, πŸ₯³ tfs😊 I hope more news come soonish😭
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_89

here is ashish pic

many more on d way

this what we call hot☺️
owwhhh i got new crush... please heart don't melt🀣

hi to all Ashish's fan...😳 welcome u guys here with kisses
for others who still on stalker mode please stop doing so n come join the discussion...
love to have u guys here...😳 (to provide me more drooling pics of the Hottie Ash)πŸ˜†

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Dont throw eggs at me but m ashish's fan too,😳😳😳 hav bin taking his side in previous posts ov mine clever members here might hv realized this πŸ˜‰ I didnt had d guts 2 tell this b4 cuz i came across sm posts here which clearly showed ashish in dim light ( i really cant think ov any better words 2 say this) m really looking forward for sanaya n ashish's show cuz m a die hard fan of both

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

silly IshuπŸ˜† u should tell us earlier... then i can ask all the ques about Ashish from u...πŸ˜†
rehann thumbnail
BTW congrats for new threadπŸ₯³
shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

No news again damn wonder whatever happened to part 2 of newsroom interview with Mr. Bhatt?

we all waiting for that 😊
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Till date part 2 of newsroom interview isn't out lol I guess we will have some solid news next week.
shonasandy thumbnail

Till date part 2 of newsroom interview isn't out lol I guess we will have some solid news next week.

Hope 4 Best 😊
rehann thumbnail

i guess so... some solid news should out in this 2 weeks time... they don't have time even to delay that anymore...πŸ˜†