Frequent Posters

kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no news related show or Sanaya..borring😡
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@sunara i havn't watched MJHT but saw the link u gave to me...
Sanaya in this scene was awesome..she hates tears..but she cries very welll..i mean so real:)love her and tfs:)

Guys dont panic, he looks good if he apply gel on his hair or cut short it...😆
and whatso ever he dont seem like FK at all for me..Fk kinda had weird smile..dont know why..
but this guy seems like smiling from his heart...and trust me he becomes the character he is playing so well...
a lover boy,or a warrior or a saint /sage.. he just becomes one..so he has got good acting abilities dont worry about that...and trp's depend on how gripping story is so are we concerened about...
hot tho aloo ka paratha bhi hota hai😉

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Rehan is a him?? I thought she was a 'her"!!! 😆

🤣kya hai yeh??
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Rehan is a him?? I thought she was a 'her"!!! 😆

OH SHITTT!! Rehan is gonna kill me!!😲 She even has put that disclaimer in her signature just cz of this confusion!🤣

di that was a typo!! 🤣
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
4 those who have doubt dt ll ashish sanaya ll hav good luv chemistry or nt so here m posting a hot romantic scene from rab se sona ishq title ronny jazz luv begening here u cn see hw sensational his voice is and hw much he is perfect in romantic scenes
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_89

4 those who have doubt dt ll ashish sanaya ll hav good luv chemistry or nt so here m posting a hot romantic scene from rab se sona ishq title ronny jazz luv begening here u cn see hw sensational his voice is and hw much he is perfect in romantic scenes

Welcome to the thread kiran ...its very nice that a lot of ashish fans have visited the forum today.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Fultoo filmy Meena Kumari style ... "NAHIINNN!!!!! 😆

Nautakani! 🤣 laktha hai Sanaya ko dekh dekh kar kuch asar pad gaye! 🤣

anyway 'Nahiii' for me seeing FK in him, or for him looking like FK? ! I sincerely hope its for the latter! 😆

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rehann

🤣kya hai yeh??

Blame Sunara ... she confused me!!! 🤣
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

OH SHITTT!! Rehan is gonna kill me!!😲 She even has put that disclaimer in her signature just cz of this confusion!🤣

di that was a typo!! 🤣

no i'm not gonna kill u... i love confusion😳🤣
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sadly I don't find HC good looking as many of you do here but if he is the male lead I would accept him I even learn to accept the worst nightmare pairing GC. I don't like man unclean either I hope they give him something like the first picture in the suit for the show,KT is free at the moment I wish PH would have atleast approached him for the role I still wonder if he was? GC is apart of NB that's a SP show so chances are slim Gautam Rode would be hosting NB after SC goes off air and maybe want to take a break so he isn't possible either. Everything happend for the best right? Maybe Ashish might turn out to be a suprise element in terms of looks who knows?

I had a dream last night that Sanaya bag the best actress award I hope it comes true.
Edited by -Swetz- - 11 years ago