Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Oh ok 😆 , i am in the dia- ash-jaya camp sunara 😆 Calm down. He is fine to look at but what is more important is that he can act . Honestly i like his pictures and more importantly I have seen some of his work on and off , he is decent and has a very good presence.
FK was not a bad looker but oh buoy once he started blinking or acting , whatever we may call the thing he did ...the horror show used to start.

di, i have a problem with him 'looking' like FK cz I have NEVER hated a person more than FK!🤢😡 ******😡 the dogs in CC would have won an Oscar if they were the only competition he had in acting cz the dogs actually knew how to act!!

😡well u said di he is decent.. but Aurin says he is a mediocre actor! i didn't watch cz that is what i always do in order to keep an open mind.. i didn't even watch Anuj's old serial videos while every1 else did so.

So maybe getting these snaps were also not such a good idea in my case.. as i have become prejudiced..

Anywya haha the 4 of u r the voice of reason. i am telling myself to calm down! 😆

princessunara thumbnail

Catz u totally got me to crack up! but rofl so true! i also pity the actors! there has never been a worse PH! 🤢
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

@Sunara who is ash? nd whoz ishi? Sorry i dont noe many ppl around here so guyz plz dun mind

Ash di is 'Newbiesoapfan' and Ishi is u :)

(hehe differentiating Ash n Ash di is cz u r asking about di as Ash wasn't here for a few days)

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Catz u totally got me to crack up! but rofl so true! i also pity the actors! there has never been a worse PH! 🤢

Hmmm... there was a movie based on this in the South ... long long back... I had seen it in Telugu -- it was America Ammayi or something and the bahu comes and shows a thing or two to the Indian babus... and gets accepted.

Now what happened to SBS2?

And Catz ji pranaam😉
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jaya100

I agree with Dia and Ash...acting is paramount, the look can and will be changed according to the role. If the role demands long hair and a beard then it doesn't matter who the actor is that is the look he'll have to adopt. If Ashish's acting is up to par he should be able to take the focus away from his looks to his skill and in fact the look should enhance the role. Also we don't yet know what Sanaya's look will be in this show and what the equation will be between the leads. I honestly don't think Ashish is at all bad looking and my favorite pic so far is the one in jeans and a blue shirt leaning against the building. He looks good in the suit but to me it makes him look shorter...is it confirmed that he's 6 feet tall...don't know why but he just doesn't seem that tall to me. I have no problem with shirtless pictures😳 but I agree any actor posing shirtless should have a muscular hairless chest.

Personally, I really didn't have any issue with FK's looks apart from his constant blinking perhaps my problems were totally based on his lack of acting skill and that's why I was willing to give him time to improve.

I think he looks okay ... he's not the best looker, but then I didn't think either of San's previous two costars were great lookers before their shows with Sanaya ( am not talking about the blinking boy here at all, I don't count him as San's costar) ... it was during their shows with Sanaya, I began to find them both very good looking. It depends on the look and the character both.

I feel its more about the acting than anything else. SRK is not the world's greatest looker, and I absolutely LOVED him in his romantic films, he's the quintessential romantic hero despite being not great looking, not too tall, not so well built ... so is Rishi Kapoor (from the previous era, I'm old enough to remember his romantic movies too 😛) So looks are really secondary once the show gets going. Am sure this PH has done a look test to check out the pairing before confirming Ashish ... he may be their blue-eyed boy, but it's Sanaya they have been after for the last year and they won't take any chances with this show, neither will Colors.
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ash di is 'Newbiesoapfan' and Ishi is u :)

(hehe differentiating Ash n Ash di is cz u r asking about di as Ash wasn't here for a few days)

ohh thx 4 answering, my namez Isha na nd both names rhyme wid mine so got confused😆
Guinea thumbnail

To be fair to them , they have made some good shows like crime petrol , comedy circus etc but yeah they got CC wrong totally ...

Aur mera bhi pranaam catzji 😆
Edited by Guinea - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

ohh thx 4 answering, my namez Isha na nd both names rhyme wid mine so got confused😆

There's another Ash here?? Oops!! You can call me Ash di!
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think he looks okay ... he's not the best looker, but then I didn't think either of San's previous two costars were great lookers before their shows with Sanaya ( am not talking about the blinking boy here at all, I don't count him as San's costar) ... it was during their shows with Sanaya, I began to find them both very good looking. It depends on the look and the character both.

I feel its more about the acting than anything else. SRK is not the world's greatest looker, and I absolutely LOVED him in his romantic films, he's the quintessential romantic hero despite being not great looking, not too tall, not so well built ... so is Rishi Kapoor (from the previous era, I'm old enough to remember his romantic movies too 😛) So looks are really secondary once the show gets going. Am sure this PH has done a look test to check out the pairing before confirming Ashish ... he may be their blue-eyed boy, but it's Sanaya they have been after for the last year and they won't take any chances with this show, neither will Colors.

cudnt hv put it up here any better, very well said👏
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

This was one of the most beautiful scenes of Sanaya/Gunjan ... she was fabulous in this. There is a follow up scene where she tells Nupur, 'don't feel sorry for me, that will make me weaker' ... another fabulous scene. Gunjan was a very well written character and Sanaya did her full justice and more. There is another scene when Gunjan meets Nupur for the first time after she is thought dead ... Sanaya just blew everyone else out of the park with her acting in that scene . Her breakdown scene in Diwali in IPK is another fantastic one ... she was phenomenal there.

Sanaya doesn't like crying scenes, but she does them so well !!!!

aahhh now this a pleasant topic to get deliriously lost in!

This one and the one u said about her breaking down at the bus station..n i cried for her when she asked Nupur 'how do I look di?' when she was first time in the wheelchair 😭 Also another one, after the 1st flower shower and Sammy says he only considers her as his best friend she comes back home and breaks down and Nupur finds her... that was also just beautiful!

Seriously as much as San dislikes doing crying and emotional scenes she is exquisite in her portrayals in such moments.. sigh... makes me so wistful... I want such a character as well etched out as Gunjan.. GH sure did a fabulous job with writing her..
I personally would not have been too attached to such a character as I would have found it hard to relate as compared to one like Khushi who is much closer to what I am.. But Sanaya gave Gunjan so much depth and maturity and above all a quiet dignity so rare that I was just left admiring her..

Now coming to that Diwali scene.. god...that girl i think made the whole world weep for her that day.. i still find those emotions almost tangible.. that utter desolation at that moments.. no light at the end of the tunnel as everything closed in on her cornering her...taking away her choices...her at her most vulnerable..when she was kicked again.. I think Sanaya simply surpassed herself in that ❤️

aahh i just get lost talking about all the fabulous scenes.. and to think we will get another such phenomenal performance soon! eeekkk me so excited! ❤️