Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

Forgot to ask...am I the only one who sees a slight resemblance between Abhaas and Ashish?

I saw FK πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Hie everyone ...what's up.

Hi di!
hehe me n Aurin & Sadhana were panicking over the looks of the guy! the buffy hairy look.. it reminds me of FK..

Dia di, Ash di & Jaya di r telling me to calm down 😳

Rehan is indecisive whether to drool or panic cz our reactions r confusing him! πŸ˜†

Ishi - asking us to give a chance..πŸ˜ƒ

that is about it! πŸ˜†

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I knowπŸ˜†...I looked again but didn't see it myself...perhaps it was the vest, but then Anuj wore them too. Abhaas had the same floppy hair and beefed up look too...I saw the resemblance more in the few clips I've seen of Ashish.
As for calming down...yeah and no...yeah for your sake and no cos it keeps the thread alive😊.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi di!
hehe me n Aurin & Sadhana were panicking over the looks of the guy! the buffy hairy look.. it reminds me of FK..

Rehan is indecisive whether to drool or panic cz our reactions r confusing him! πŸ˜†

that is about it! πŸ˜†

Oh ok πŸ˜† , i am in the dia- ash-jaya camp sunara πŸ˜† Calm down. He is fine to look at but what is more important is that he can act . Honestly i like his pictures and more importantly I have seen some of his work on and off , he is decent and has a very good presence.
FK was not a bad looker but oh buoy once he started blinking or acting , whatever we may call the thing he did ...the horror show used to start.
Edited by Guinea - 11 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sunara who is ash? nd whoz ishi? Sorry i dont noe many ppl around here so guyz plz dun mind
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I want an actor who can match this! sigh.. I was just watching and watching and god I just love her! She is exceptional! ❀️

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1392267787677009&saved

This was one of the most beautiful scenes of Sanaya/Gunjan ... she was fabulous in this. There is a follow up scene where she tells Nupur, 'don't feel sorry for me, that will make me weaker' ... another fabulous scene. Gunjan was a very well written character and Sanaya did her full justice and more. There is another scene when Gunjan meets Nupur for the first time after she is thought dead ... Sanaya just blew everyone else out of the park with her acting in that scene . Her breakdown scene in Diwali in IPK is another fantastic one ... she was phenomenal there.

Sanaya doesn't like crying scenes, but she does them so well !!!!
DiyaS thumbnail

Fultoo filmy Meena Kumari style ... "NAHIINNN!!!!! πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail

Hi di!

that is about it! πŸ˜†

Rehan is a him?? I thought she was a 'her"!!! πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I knowπŸ˜†...I looked again but didn't see it myself...perhaps it was the vest, but then Anuj wore them too. Abhaas had the same floppy hair and beefed up look too...I saw the resemblance more in the few clips I've seen of Ashish.

As for calming down...yeah and no...yeah for your sake and no cos it keeps the thread alive😊.

Ok if he looked like Abhaas i wouldn't panic di.. i might have felt like strangling Shyam some days, but every single day I adored Abhaas (1st for me seriously IPK is the only cast I loved beyond measure n not just the leads, I even love DBπŸ˜†)

hehe for my sake then be it! 🀣