Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Sorry for interrupting the convo here but guys all pics apart from the one where ashish is wearing a suit are OFFSCREEN, they're from his personal lyf/ / modelling days NOT from any serial so he cn wear wtever h lyks or b naked wid chest hair thats his personal matter, every PH gives him a luk according to the character nd so will Nautanki films IF he IS the male lead...the pic wid d suit is from the serial which shows that Makeover naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai...

ishu... i got what u mean... yeah Nautanki really good on their chracteristic grooming... peoples here afraid that the role that Ashish suppose to take is not the one with stylish suits like RK but something like Raghu... shabby... long hairs n beard... unkept look... that's not suit him...
rehann thumbnail

Now u mite understand y didnt i tell nething till today

yeah... u should PM me then😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Now u mite understand y didnt i tell nething till today

Hi Isha,

sorry I don't mean to offend. But I am extremely possessive of San and downright paranoid about her co stars after what happened last time.. It has given me enough nightmares n as long as we r not being offensive we r being candid in our opinions we can do that on this thread n we r exercising that right here..

As I accepted I absolutely love the look in the suit.. But i just HATE the rest!

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

ishu... i got what u mean... yeah Nautanki really good on their chracteristic grooming... peoples here afraid that the role that Ashish suppose to take is not the one with stylish suits like RK but something like Raghu... shabby... long hairs n beard... unkept look... that's not suit him...

I agree yar no1 lyks unkempt looks even I dont 😉 (I prefer GC nd Barun in looks too but I dont think therez anything bad in being a fan ov multiple celebs at the same tym i lyk ashish as an ACTOR) )the looks always have to match the character rite? 2 make it more real? M sure PH will c to it but one thing is 4 sure m not here cuz ov ashish m here cuz ov Sanaya n will remain here even if the PH announces dt he isnt the part ov the show😊😊
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

i know twin
and if he is confirmed then we've to make peace with it
hope for the best nd prepare for the worst ( Ashish)

u will make Ashish fans back on Stalker mode again🤣
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
rehann thumbnail

I agree yar no1 lyks unkempt looks even I dont 😉 (I prefer GC nd Barun in looks too but I dont think therez anything bad in being a fan ov multiple celebs at the same tym i lyk ashish as an ACTOR) )the looks always have to match the character rite? 2 make it more real? M sure PH will c to it but one thing is 4 sure m not here cuz ov ashish m here cuz ov Sanaya n will remain here even if the PH announces dt he isnt the part ov the show😊😊

that my ishu... 😆
StardustSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi Isha,

sorry I don't mean to offend. But I am extremely possessive of San and downright paranoid about her co stars after what happened last time.. It has given me enough nightmares n as long as we r not being offensive we r being candid in our opinions we can do that on this thread n we r exercising that right here..

As I accepted I absolutely love the look in the suit.. But i just HATE the rest!

Hello n Its ok sonara this is a public 4um nd healthy criticism is fy9 I dont mind at all, m Sanaya's fan too nd I totally understand ur apprehension after wt happened in CC, look the thing is as I've already said in my previous posts that only PH noes better who suits their character's role nd as far as ashish is concerned, makeover can b given to him just lyk the pic in which hez wearing the suit, rest ov the pics r offscreen the one with chesthair is ridiculous i agree but thats his personal lyf na where he cn wear wtever he lyk n b naked wid chesthair😆😆 dts his personal choice😉😆
Edited by Maano_billi - 11 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

u will make Ashish fans back on Stalker mode again🤣

I'd better stop posting then🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
19 pages on the new thread already? What's going on? 😆
StardustSandy thumbnail