Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairanaaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey is the male lead ashish sharma confirmed or not please can some body tell me who is the actual male lead
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

i hope PH cast someone really good opposite Sanaya and after seeing shirtless pics i m praying lyk FK's replacement tym ( I hope u remember it Sunara)

Word Count: 0

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

@Sunara i tried t like him for Sanaya's new show but i couldn't. He is average actor.Dis tym i really want someone good. I see his many pics. My expression was same every time ''ew''
i remember previously we two were negative ppl nd blah blah during FK's time.

exactly! the 2 of us were called being negative, and what happened then? We two were proven right beyond belief!
And this feeling we share this time too is making me worried! Where San's co stars r concerned the 2 of us have been uncannily accurate..

Well i myself didn't watch him in any video, simply cz i didn't want to make myself be off putting anymore cz looks really matter to me and it seems he has unkept look in all of them

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sairanaaz

hey is the male lead ashish sharma confirmed or not please can some body tell me who is the actual male lead

he is NOT yet confirmed
we r speculating. So don't panic that much yet, we r waiting for more news..

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rehann

i got u... i'm try to be positive but u guys made me shaken

Arey yaar don't change ur opinion Becoz of what others think
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for interrupting the convo here but guys all pics apart from the one where ashish is wearing a suit are OFFSCREEN, they're from his personal lyf/ / modelling days NOT from any serial so he cn wear wtever h lyks or b naked wid chest hair thats his personal matter, every PH gives him a luk according to the character nd so will Nautanki films IF he IS the male lead...the pic wid d suit is from the serial which shows that Makeover naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai...
Edited by Maano_billi - 11 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

@ Rehann i know twin u r trying to be positive

@Sunara i tried t like him for Sanaya's new show but i couldn't. He is average actor.Dis tym i really want someone good. I see his many pics. My expression was same every time ''ew''
i remember previously we two were negative ppl nd blah blah during FK's time.

u know me twin... i hate to hate San co-star cause that make me stop watching her series... like what happen to CC before... when peoples praising him... i try to stay calm n positive but deep down my heart... i have too many doubts... hope that ST sir out with the show concept ASAP... if not i will go crazy...😡
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Arey yaar don't change ur opinion Becoz of what others think

opinion?? i try to make it as my opinion... but i avoid watch any of his prev show's scene afraid that he not up to what i expect... u know me... i delicate😆
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

u know me twin... i hate to hate San co-star cause that make me stop watching her series... like what happen to CC before... when peoples praising him... i try to stay calm n positive but deep down my heart... i have too many doubts... hope that ST sir out with the show concept ASAP... if not i will go crazy...😡

i know twin
and if he is confirmed then we've to make peace with it
hope for the best nd prepare for the worst ( Ashish)
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i got u... i'm try to be positive but u guys made me shaken

Now u mite understand y didnt i tell nething till today