Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

phew thank god I am not the only one Aurin!

Aurinnn oh nooo oh nooo... the two of us disliking means disaster!! nahiii
not after last time when we mutually disliked b4 every1 else! 😭🤢
ab hum kya karu? this is not a good omen at all!

the two of u disliked last time cause he was bad looking and bad actor also ...but here we can atleast guarantee that he is a good actor😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rehann

Big Hi5 Sunara!! i've drooling over this pic since last 3 hours😆

rehan this is the ONLY snap i like!! (n i really really like this)
i don't know! I feel really really scared now.. i dislike all the other new snaps!

long hair, beard i am allergic to all of it!🤢

sigh... well i pray to god that if its him they keep him in this look.. cz Sanaya n he r not gonna look good together if he is given an unkept looks. She looks flawless and if they need chemistry along with good acting, correctly written out scenes they also need to have the leads suiting each other up to a certain extent in looks..

the looks have to support the script and acting.. and unless he looks exactly this way for this show, i am not seeing it happening...

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m sorry to say but I m not liking ashish
😕
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

the two of u disliked last time cause he was bad looking and bad actor also ...but here we can atleast guarantee that he is a good actor😳

Rocky i understand what u r telling.. thank god he is not a bad actor apparently.. anyway i know comparing any1 to FK is like insulting that other person..😆

BUT if u remember last time Aurin n me disliked him and reacted out loud b4 every1 else.. Both of us got warned also for that enough times! b4 everything was out we felt it and reacted and we were eventually proven right.. i just felt scared cz Aurin's this reaction she typed 1st was exactly my own too for the said set of snaps n its not good! 😭

rehann thumbnail

rehan this is the ONLY snap i like!! (n i really really like this)
i don't know! I feel really really scared now.. i dislike all the other new snaps!

long hair, beard i am allergic to all of it!🤢

sigh... well i pray to god that if its him they keep him in this look.. cz Sanaya n he r not gonna look good together if he is given an unkept looks. She looks flawless and if they need chemistry along with good acting, correctly written out scenes they also need to have the leads suiting each other up to a certain extent in looks..

the looks have to support the script and acting.. and unless he looks exactly this way for this show, i am not seeing it happening...

yeah me too actually... i like that pic only... for shirtless pics u know me😆
being scared are normal for us like before... but as what i saw... this PH really good in grooming their leads... they change their wardrobe for every new track... they never let their ML keep their hair n beard for too long unless to suit the track...

yeah we have to know the backdrop of the story for that as DDEJ already take up the gangster backdrops maybe we gonna get the high society backdrop who knows😉 crossfingers🤓
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

I m sorry to say but I m not liking ashish
😕

i got u... i'm try to be positive but u guys made me shaken
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Rocky i understand what u r telling.. thank god he is not a bad actor apparently.. anyway i know comparing any1 to FK is like insulting that other person..😆

BUT if u remember last time Aurin n me disliked him and reacted out loud b4 every1 else.. Both of us got warned also for that enough times! b4 everything was out we felt it and reacted and we were eventually proven right.. i just felt scared cz Aurin's this reaction she typed 1st was exactly my own too for the said set of snaps n its not good! 😭

the looks on the show depends on the character he is playing...some articles says that the story is love hate .then most probably the ML would be playing an angry young man look ...sooo i am sure the PH would give asish that sort of look..with shaved face and his attire would be most probably western ...😃
and about FK ...well Fk's character was that of a lover boy and we normally dont get attracted to lover boy kinda roles(i normally dont like ...dont know about others)...
and he was not able to do even that role decently🤢
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

yeah me too actually... i like that pic only... for shirtless pics u know me😆

being scared are normal for us like before... but as what i saw... this PH really good in grooming their leads... they change their wardrobe for every new track... they never let their ML keep their hair n beard for too long unless to suit the track...

yeah we have to know the backdrop of the story for that as DDEJ already take up the gangster backdrops maybe we gonna get the high society backdrop who knows😉 crossfingers🤓

sigh.. don't want to be a spoil sport BUT i am not happy Rehan.
I want Harshad Chopra! 😭 damn..

Anyway arrrghhh u r incorrigible with the shirtless pics! 😡😆

hmm.. hope 4 the grooming part cz these new pics that r coming our r putting me off him big time.. i hate buffy men.. i prefer them lean.. specially with San cz she is so petite.. otherwise its gonna be disaster!

*fingers crossed* really hope so that either he sports a clean leaner look OR its not him!

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Rehann i know twin u r trying to be positive

@Sunara i tried t like him for Sanaya's new show but i couldn't. He is average actor.Dis tym i really want someone good. I see his many pics. My expression was same every time ''ew''
i remember previously we two were negative ppl nd blah blah during FK's time.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

the looks on the show depends on the character he is playing...some articles says that the story is love hate .then most probably the ML would be playing an angry young man look ...sooo i am sure the PH would give asish that sort of look..with shaved face and his attire would be most probably western ...😃
and about FK ...well Fk's character was that of a lover boy and we normally dont get attracted to lover boy kinda roles(i normally dont like ...dont know about others)...
and he was not able to do even that role decently🤢

come on Rocky..this is not gonna work yaar. this justification...cz Anuj played the rest of the lover boy didn't he? He did more in a day that that moron did in all the time he was there..
AND WE LOVED Anuj as Manav when he was as sweet as sugar with CC!❤️
Its true that we prefer angry young men above others, BUT still the looks.. damn...i am worried..

this is why I am not gonna to talk myself in to compromising in my own head.. i dislike this look n i can't just talk myself out of it..

Anyway.. if this is what happens i will just have to live with it i know.. but that doesn't mean I am gonna be happy about it..😭