ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Im kinda late but EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

OK, so I went to the 'mosque.' (And btw, there was no separation between fe/males as I had seen in the movies. Although I was not allowed inside during the actual prayers, I didn't mind, because there was plenty else to do.) After, when everyone was greeting everyone else, everyone was sooo happy! Hugging and kissing - like New Years! Then I went with my friend to his home and there was a feast with like a 100+ people!
The people, the clothes, the food, the music... and people I didn't know insisted on giving me money! And if I refused, they would be offended!
It was a party that lasted for more than seven hours. The most enjoyable part was the relaxed atmosphere at the end where everyone joined in partaking of special prayers for world peace.
I can't wait to do it again!

The male and female weren't separated in mosque? In mine they usually pray separately then after everyone meets up and hugs and kisses. Then yea the the food and houses and you got eidi (money) that's great I love getting eidi! 😆 Glad you enjoyed it!
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eid Mubarak to all of You guys...