Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Isn't this painting is done by daljeet on sets and this is daljeet's make-up room i gues.. as i think have seen in daljeets - day out with sbs where whole team was in her room at end..

But i like the pose or both..lovely smile of Sanaya

623341 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruqyaug

it clearly says in the rule that nothing related to her previous costar is need to be posted in the forum .rules are rules for everyone
it doesnt mean all must like a pic all are not sarun fans soo i reported, even the rules clearly says it

You are wrong , this picture includes Sanz here , and cropping out is also against the rule , so it will be stupid to close the thread...If you aren't that doesn't need to be mentioned
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruqyaug

it clearly says in the rule that nothing related to her previous costar is need to be posted in the forum .rules are rules for everyone
it doesnt mean all must like a pic all are not sarun fans soo i reported, even the rules clearly says it

Its not a matter to report.
the pic has sanaya abd everybody here has a right to post her pic if it has barun or someine else.
so please dont make such reasons to report the post
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww sooo cute
what a lovely smile!😳
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Smile that can never fade at any age😃 God Bless Sanaya
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Barun Sobti, IPKKND, ArHi, Sarun: NO TALKING ABOUT THEM. The IPKKND Forum is STILL open for anyone who would like to discuss Sanaya's previous show and co-star. But Barun is NOT a part of this show, so keep him out of it.

Based on the above rules ..

Topic Closed.

IF Devt Team