Sanaya Irani voted As Desh Ki Dhadkan -voting still open

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
UPDATED:
Looks like the voting is still not closed. It's strange that they already announced the winner and the polls are still open.

So if you haven't voted yet...do so

-------------------

This is very commendable considering that this site does not allow multiple voting.
So here she is -

Desh ki Dhadkan meaning Heartbeat of the nation

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/telly-news-india-readers-voted-sanaya-irani-as-desh-ki-dhadkan/

Telly News India Readers Voted Sanaya Irani As "Desh Ki Dhadkan"

Announcement Time!!!! But Of What???? You Don't Know, So Let Us Tell You... Telly News India Is Here To Announce "Desh Ki Dhadkan" Of India... As Telly News India Readers With Their Precious Vote Had Choosen "Sanaya Irani" As Desh Ki Dhadkan...

Sanaya Irani Got 31.37% Votes Leading The Poll & Leaving Behind Drashti Dhami (25.19%) Votes...

Sanaya Irani The "Queen" Of Beauty Of Indian Television, World Sees Her Fame In Current Time. she Ruled the heart of all by her role as "khushi" In daily soap Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus & "Chanchan" In Sony.Currently She Is Working In Color's New Show.The world took notice of her pristine beauty and talent via her spirited performance of Khushi in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. She is not a hottie in its conventional sense yet has an appeal that can send hearts racing.

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Didn't know anything abt this poll ...great sanaya won 😊 .
But tellynews ji sanaya IS a looker ...she is a beauty ! Even her most ardent critics would admit to that ...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WoW!

Ummm... not a hottie!???
Whoever wrote this must be off their rocker!

Endowed in all the right places!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks 4 sharing!! πŸ˜ƒ

lol happy i learned of it in time to vote as this site somehow manages to make sure same IP address cannot vote more than once!! So the vote is as close to genuine as its possible to be...

anyway guys i think this conventional hottie phrase is cz she is more babyish looking most of the time that when a guy looks at her the 1st thought might not be 'sex' on his head.. Not that she is not stunning in her own right.. She has a subtle innocence about her as well as classiness so that is what sets her apart! 😳
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs Ani

was not aware of such poll, but am happy that she won...
tks to those who voted...

btw, what's a Desh Ki Dhadkan ..?

Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: kbtr

WoW!

Ummm... not a hottie!???
Whoever wrote this must be off their rocker!

Endowed in all the right places!

Well said kbtr πŸ‘...these people do not have eyes or what 😑
Edited by Tess77 - 11 years ago
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did vote, than give up this site, did not brother with results, now Sunny WonπŸ˜ƒ!!!
Thank u for sharing😊xxx
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: goguma

tfs Ani

was not aware of such poll, but am happy that she won...
tks to those who voted...

btw, what's a Desh Ki Dhadkan ..?

sweetie it means 'heartbeat of the country' 😳
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so glad Sanaya won...when I voted DD was ahead of Sanaya and I tried incognito voting again and again and this site just wasn't taking multiple voting...so this result is awesome. I think I understand what they're saying because when I look at Sanaya I think class, innocenc, cuteness and beauty rather than oomph. She's more the kind of beauty that leaves people awestruck although when she wants to do oomph no one can beat her at that either...thinking back to that dance in the red outfit, I think it was for the Gold Awards???
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I'm so glad Sanaya won...when I voted DD was ahead of Sanaya and I tried incognito voting again and again and this site just wasn't taking multiple voting...so this result is awesome. I think I understand what they're saying because when I look at Sanaya I think class, innocenc, cuteness and beauty rather than oomph. She's more the kind of beauty that leaves people awestruck although when she wants to do oomph no one can beat her at that either...thinking back to that dance in the red outfit, I think it was for the Gold Awards???

I think you are referring to the ITA Awards dance on the song "Hay Rama"...
Any performer can take a lesson or two from her for that dance on how to ooze oomph & sensuousness without looking vulgar...