Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sga84

I read an article where KVB said he does not want to do a role similar to SB for now

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-04/interviews/42618073_1_reality-shows-karanvir-bohra-image-makeover

Every actor want to try new roles & show/movie genre so it's expected and that's fine.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

When was that? I didn't even know they were being considered but I guess with Savitri ending or ended it would make sense. How embarrassing for IF though to have two articles out in the same day which in essence do contradict each other as one is a firm negative confirmation and the other is saying it's still open. Then again it could just be a case of adding the name Sanaya Irani to draw attention and hits for the video. Which reminds me it's time to go comment on the video again.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16619-we-are-approached-for-nach-baliye-every-year-raqesh.htm
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mohit Raina is a very good actor. As Mahadev he has donned many different looks and has performed the different traits of Shiva's character really well. And he also looks great in the Shiva get up.
But somehow i don't find him very good looking in real. And how he will be able to get out of the Mahadev image once the show ends and perform in a different role remains to be seen.

Siesta thumbnail

Phew just made my way through the end of the last thread and now this one. First of all congrats to all the crazy Sanayaholics for the new thread...may we get some news soon and increase our craziness!!

I'm not sure about Mohit Raina...he's very good looking, I saw about a month of Mahadev recently but Mohit didn't seem to have a whole lot to do apart from sit up really straight with a benevolent look on his face...so I can't say I've seen him acting. The other thing is I find him very stiff in his posture, again that might just be for the role of Mahadev but I haven't seen him in anthing else or even much offscreen so I don't know.
Also am I the only one who thinks he looks too old for Sanaya...I guess the second husband could be a more mature guy... the strong silent broad built guy who takes care of this beautiful petite girl......ok I might just have talked myself into Mohit Raina.😊

Jaya..it might just be the episodes you saw...whatever i have seen of him he's an awesome actor. There are so many different sides of Shiva's character and he has excelled in each one of them.
Siesta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Jaya he just looks old in his Lord Shiva avatar but in reality he's a very good looking guy he's only 1 year older than Sanaya.

Damn I so wish he get approached he will make a good pair with Sanaya.

Thats one of his better offscreen pics and he looks young in this. Not so much in the others.

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Siesta, I agree totally and like I said I probably only watched a month if that and not everyday, I caught a few episodes around the time of Sita's swayamvar when the focus was more on the meeting of Ram and Sita and also Hanumanji's story so I didn't see enough to judge Mohit's acting.
I thought he looked old but the picture Unknown desire put up is awesome but then again a more mature guy protecting the heroine could also make a nice storyline. We can have passionate romance turned to obsession with the bad guy and then more subtle and caring romance with the older nice guy.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16619-we-are-approached-for-nach-baliye-every-year-raqesh.htm
Thank you😊
Siesta thumbnail

@Siesta, I agree totally and like I said I probably only watched a month if that and not everyday, I caught a few episodes around the time of Sita's swayamvar when the focus was more on the meeting of Ram and Sita and also Hanumanji's story so I didn't see enough to judge Mohit's acting.

I thought he looked old but the picture Unknown desire put up is awesome but then again a more mature guy protecting the heroine could also make a nice storyline. We can have passionate romance turned to obsession with the bad guy and then more subtle and caring romance with the older nice guy.

In case you were wondering who i am changed my id from capricorn2006 😊.

Actually i think Mahadev went haywire when they introduced the Ramayan track and thats why the talk of it ending in Dec. But i have seen some of the earlier episodes and he was stellar.

Although i think there is very little chance of Mohit Raina being in the new show..considering there are so many ifs between that..if his show ends..if he wants to take up another right away..if the channel, PH consider him to fit the character etc etc πŸ˜†

But i agree it might be a good pairing also.

Edited by Siesta - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siesta

In case you were wondering who i am changed my id from capricorn2006 😊.

Actually i think Mahadev went haywire when they introduced the Ramayan track and thats why the talk of it ending in Dec. But i have seen some of the earlier episodes and he was stellar.

Although i think there is very little chance of Mohit Raina being in the new show..considering there are so many ifs between that..if his show ends..if he wants to take up another right away..if the channel, PH consider him to fit the character etc etc πŸ˜†

But i agree it might be a good pairing also.

OMG...I was thinking about you the other day when people were being nominated for forum awards...I didn't get around to nominating anyone but your name along with a couple of others came to mind for the nomination of wisest person or something like that on the forum.
Being a Capricorn I loved your last user name but a Siesta is one of my favorite things😊.
I figured the Ramayan track wasn't the best one to see Mohit's talent. Yeah you're right there are a lot of ifs surrounding Mohit's chances of being taken but you never know and if Mahadev is ending he could be a good option and like some people said if he was being chosen as the good guy who makes his entry later on then that would give him a break too...but I guess the biggest if is if Mahadev is actually ending or if they can get the show back on track.
I think that one glimpse of Sanaya made us all crazy and we're going to be evaluating every possible potential co star.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
Siesta thumbnail

OMG...I was thinking about you the other day when people were being nominated for forum awards...I didn't get around to nominating anyone but your name along with a couple of others came to mind for the nomination of wisest person or something like that on the forum.

Being a Capricorn I loved your last user name but a Siesta is one of my favorite things😊.
I figured the Ramayan track wasn't the best one to see Mohit's talent. Yeah you're right there are a lot of ifs surrounding Mohit's chances of being taken but you never know and if Mahadev is ending he could be a good option and like some people said if he was being chosen as the good guy who makes his entry later on then that would give him a break too...but I guess the biggest if is if Mahadev is actually ending or if they can get the show back on track.
I think that one glimpse of Sanaya made us all crazy and we're going to be evaluating every possible potential co star.

Thats funny..wise and me πŸ˜† But thanks anyway

And of course no harm in doing an onscreen svayamvar for Sanaya till we get concrete info 😊