Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

They're not doing NB Mohit said so himself good decision the competition this year is just too big there is GC and his wife and Asha/Rithvik who have a much bigger fandom than Monaya, I do hope Sanaya do JDJ next year if her show get settle down if not then that's okay I respect her decision I know it's hard to handle both soap and dance show at the sametime.

Totally agree with you. I know they're not participating. A lot of people in the forum were confused since they hadn't watched the video. Which is why I gave the written update of the video. I really don't think Asha-Ritvik, as adorable as they are, have more fans than Mohit-Sanaya . But as a jodi they are the better dancers. But this year's NB will have very tight competition, a lot of good dancers are participating. Should be fun to watch.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Phew just made my way through the end of the last thread and now this one. First of all congrats to all the crazy Sanayaholics for the new thread...may we get some news soon and increase our craziness!!

I'm not sure about Mohit Raina...he's very good looking, I saw about a month of Mahadev recently but Mohit didn't seem to have a whole lot to do apart from sit up really straight with a benevolent look on his face...so I can't say I've seen him acting. The other thing is I find him very stiff in his posture, again that might just be for the role of Mahadev but I haven't seen him in anthing else or even much offscreen so I don't know.
Also am I the only one who thinks he looks too old for Sanaya...I guess the second husband could be a more mature guy... the strong silent broad built guy who takes care of this beautiful petite girl......ok I might just have talked myself into Mohit Raina.😊
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya he just looks old in his Lord Shiva avatar but in reality he's a very good looking guy he's only 1 year older than Sanaya.

Damn I so wish he get approached he will make a good pair with Sanaya.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 11 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SS88

Girls, don't get confused by the latest IF video on NB6. I watched it. They said that Riddhi- Rakesh and Gurmeet-Debina are finalized, they have shot for the promo as well. Amrapali and her hubby are also more or less certain contestants. But there's been no confirmation regarding MoNaya. That's the gist of the video. So, they're not really contradicting their buzz article.

Thank you but there was a TB article where Raquesh said they are not participating in NB. So, information keeps flip floping.
Edited by showviewer - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Jaya he just looks old in his Lord Shiva avatar but in reality he's a very good looking guy he's only 1 year older than Sanaya.

Damn I so wish he get approached he will make a good pair with Sanaya.

Thats him????😲 Ok, I'm on board...I want Mohit as the good guy and KVB as the bad guy. Thanks for the pic.😊
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Thank you but there was a TB article where Raquesh said they are not participating in NB. So, information keeps flip floping.

When was that? I didn't even know they were being considered but I guess with Savitri ending or ended it would make sense. How embarrassing for IF though to have two articles out in the same day which in essence do contradict each other as one is a firm negative confirmation and the other is saying it's still open. Then again it could just be a case of adding the name Sanaya Irani to draw attention and hits for the video. Which reminds me it's time to go comment on the video again.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
KVD & Mohit Raina will be like a dream come true for me I like both actors alot they're not only brilliant actors but very good looking as well but I'm not sure if KVD will be interested in repeating the same role over again maybe Avinesh Rekhi will be a good choice as the bad guy.
jaya100 thumbnail
I'd heard of Avinash Rekhi but didn't know who he was. I've just checked out his profile and he's very good looking...I'm a sucker for light eyes😊. If he can do psycho like KVB then that would be cool. I guess it makes sense that KVB probably wouldn't want to do the same type of role again. I'm obviously really limited in my knowledge of Indian tv actors so who else has done the villains role to perfection before?
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

KVD & Mohit Raina will be like a dream come true for me I like both actors alot they're not only brilliant actors but very good looking as well but I'm not sure if KVD will be interested in repeating the same role over again maybe Avinesh Rekhi will be a good choice as the bad guy.

I read an article where KVB said he does not want to do a role similar to SB for now

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-04/interviews/42618073_1_reality-shows-karanvir-bohra-image-makeover
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He's very good looking but huge infront of Sanaya that's why I want him he's intense and there scenes will have a good impact.