Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thankyou sunara for posting the pictures 😊 ...somehow I feel their are more photos of sanaya in this suit catalogue , not just 11 ...wish we had the website id ...sigh
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sunara can you pls post the adaa photoshoot of sanaya in one of your res posts 😃 ...they are such gorgeous pictures ...would love to see them at the start of these threads , thanks.

thanks for the awesome idea di! just finished doing the 1st page! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Appy, since the sources have only said that it is 'likely' Ashish Sharma will be the lead and also SBS mentioned that the show might be based on Agnisakshi, which means there might be two MLs, I think we should be allowed to discuss names other than Ashish. Please check with the mods about this.

Ditto! i know its not in Appy's hands. So right now i think we should assume that with this different news (as SBS as they[mods] say an official source said about this 2 male lead business cz they gave the name of a movie which will need 2 male leads) we are allowed to discuss any other male lead as long as we keep it positive n do not talk about their wives or girlfriends for that matter!
what say? 😆

princessunara thumbnail

Seriously if their is one guy on indian tele currently who will look good in films its him ...he is very very dishy ...

lol i don't personally have any such gushing reviews but i know Shreya di (spate22) is gonna go nuts in joy if this happens! She is half in love with the guy i think! 😆

princessunara thumbnail

He is an awesome mahadev but pls see his pictures offscreen , especially in the awards functions when he is all suited - booted . 😳

suited booted and 'watching Snaaya' was the deal breaker for me cz i went from 'don't care+slightly disliking' to 'really liking' in one go!! 🤣
princessunara thumbnail

Thankyou sunara for posting the pictures 😊 ...somehow I feel their are more photos of sanaya in this suit catalogue , not just 11 ...wish we had the website id ...sigh

damn i know! if only we could find the site!
good for those guys too cz a lot of us will buy at least a few of them she was modeling!

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit Raina very good choice he's a brilliant actor and good looking as well since the real male lead might make a late entry it's possible for Mohit Raina to take up this role and still have his break I hope so.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Girls, don't get confused by the latest IF video on NB6. I watched it. They said that Riddhi- Rakesh and Gurmeet-Debina are finalized, they have shot for the promo as well. Amrapali and her hubby are also more or less certain contestants. But there's been no confirmation regarding MoNaya. That's the gist of the video. So, they're not really contradicting their buzz article.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Ashish will suit the grey shades character more Mohit Raina can play Sanaya romantic hero since he will suit her more than Ashish as a romantic lead. I hope Mohit Raina get approached for the love interests *finger crossed*
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Girls, don't get confused by the latest IF video on NB6. I watched it. They said that Riddhi- Rakesh and Gurmeet-Debina are finalized, they have shot for the promo as well. Amrapali and her hubby are also more or less certain contestants. But there's been no confirmation regarding MoNaya. That's the gist of the video. So, they're not really contradicting their buzz article.

They're not doing NB Mohit said so himself good decision the competition this year is just too big there is GC and his wife and Asha/Rithvik who have a much bigger fandom than Monaya, I do hope Sanaya do JDJ next year if her show get settle down if not then that's okay I respect her decision I know it's hard to handle both soap and dance show at the sametime.
Edited by -Swetz- - 11 years ago