Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Sunara can you pls post the adaa photoshoot of sanaya in one of your res posts 😃 ...they are such gorgeous pictures ...would love to see them at the start of these threads , thanks.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sunara can you pls post the adaa photoshoot of sanaya in one of your res posts 😃 ...they are such gorgeous pictures ...would love to see them at the start of these threads , thanks.

I second that ... they are gorgeous pics!

Also post the SBS which caught San ... I guess you'll do that anyway 😛
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread.

Diya agree with you about Mohit Raina, but the trend seems to be to take breaks for few months before finalizing anything, unless the offer is irresistible. Another thing is does he want to shift to other mediums too. Keeping fingers crossed hope the best guys for the characters get the job.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

That's another question ... IF the show is based on Agnisakshi, and IF the 2nd ML, the good guy, enters later, then he might get enough of a break between shows.

More importantly, he is ingrained in viewers minds as Mahadev, will he be accepted so soon as a regular guy? It might be a good enough challenge for him to want to do it ... it just struck us

well 1st que i dunnu. its up to him

BUT as for 2nd part that is actually easy
see the difference of a mythological show is that they give u a total look makeover and make u wear different clothes of a different era

And when such an actor is put inside modern clothes n a character he will be as good as new for regular TV people mostly. its less hard that breaking away from another layman role that is also a regularly dressed n styled guy..
well at least this is my perception...
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Diya agree with you about Mohit Raina, but the trend seems to be to take breaks for few months before finalizing anything, unless the offer is irresistible. Another thing is does he want to shift to other mediums too. Keeping fingers crossed hope the best guys for the characters get the job.

Seriously if their is one guy on indian tele currently who will look good in films its him ...he is very very dishy ...
showviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Seriously if their is one guy on indian tele currently who will look good in films its him ...he is very very dishy ...

OK, now I have to see his work 😉
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok bye guys
No news today also
showviewer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Ok bye guys
No news today also

Bye, let's hope we get something good tomorrow. Take care!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Don't know about the second ... that would be the deal breaker for me 😛

I agree he would probably want to take a break before getting into another show, but on the other hand, he has been identified so strongly with his role as Mahadev, he might be quite happy to break out of it soon.

All this is complete speculation and wishful thinking, of course! 😆
Guinea thumbnail

OK, now I have to see his work 😉

He is an awesome mahadev but pls see his pictures offscreen , especially in the awards functions when he is all suited - booted . 😳