|Sanaya Irani's News Show| Discuss Here #3

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Peeps

This thread is made to discuss Sanaya's new show and all related stuffs. Please refrain from posting individual threads of same topic and discuss here. All the other post created will be closed by the MODs.

However DT wants everyone look below for the rules which needs to be strictly followed.

• No personal discussion (i.e. spouses/official partners of the potential lead actors).
  • No discussion on fan bases.
  • Do not discuss about actor/actresses pervious show and their co-stars.
  • Ashish has been finalized to play the lead so please limit discussions to him and SI only now.
  • Do not quote more then thrice. Use @ and ^.
  • Avoid unnecessary spamming
  • As the sources confirmed that Sanaya Irani is not doing Nach Baliye, so please do not talk about it in this thread. Unless mentioned in any article.

• Thank You,
    Appreciated

Previous Thread #1
    Edited by appy_indy-KD - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    Hope her new show is not the same old same old soft bubbly girl meets rude arrogant uncivil guy...
    Does it have a name yet? Or a date?
    Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
    kbtr thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    oh ok, thanks.

princessunara thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
    Fortunately or unfortunately the best news we have for this thread is also this lucky video! 😆

Anyway place of honor goes to the GORGEOUS video!! SBS ko jai ho!! eekk! She is so beautiful!! n welcome back barbie doll! ❤️ 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztO_J5a0Ko&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : Joseph 🤗

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
    princessunara thumbnail

Status as of now & what we got so far! 😳

News came till now :

TOI : said "Finalized" : Reliable source 🥳

Bombay Times : Tried to create riff with DD vs SI : But said "Finalized" 👍🏼

Zoom Head : Confirmed that the Top producer meeting was with ST
    Nadia Malik : Confirmes ST+ SI show 😃

ZA : Blah blah blah : Dont waste time in knowing : Nadia is much Reliable than this lady 🤬

TC : Confirmed way much that SI as FL, 9.30 Slot, Cross border plot, Ashish in talks, Gurmeet rejected or was approached : Not a reliable source : Total opposite to Newsroom Blog 👎🏼

SBS : Confirmed of SI as FL of new show on colors and Ashish as ML : Said started shooting

TS : IVed SI : Didnt disclosed but gave many hints 👏

Newsroom : Confirmed from SI that she is going to do show with Colors : The only TV portal site with no mirch masala, No udati phirti khabrein

All in All : Its Confirmed : Colors New Show :: ST's Nautanki Telefilms Production : Female Lead Sanaya Irani

In addition
    Newsroom News India @NewsroomBlog

Prashanth Bhatt speaks on new show with Sanaya Irani to Newsroom Stay tuned Newsroom (Tomorrow)

So as of right now 9th Oct 2013 we r waiting for this interview to release!.

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

In Jan, @ColorsTV will be launching two new shows -one possibly starring #SanayaIrani - listen to my chat with CEO: http://sabrasradio.com/listen-back-player/?song=2375 ...

Mohit sort of confirmed to TB on IF that Sanaya will be soon taking up a new show and thus they cannot do NB this year!!

princessunara thumbnail
    Guinea di thanks for the lovely idea! ❤️

Here u go feast ur eyes on this ravishing beauty! She will take your breath away!

princessunara thumbnail
    Resss

I will unres this if i find something worth it! or if i remember it later that is! 😆
    princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

he's very good looking, and a very good actor. He would be a good strong silent type 😆

now I happen to love this set of characteristics in a guy! 😆
    DiyaS thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
    Appy, since the sources have only said that it is 'likely' Ashish Sharma will be the lead and also SBS mentioned that the show might be based on Agnisakshi, which means there might be two MLs, I think we should be allowed to discuss names other than Ashish. Please check with the mods about this.
    Guinea thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Went to the mahadev forum ...its based on the same TOI article ...so slightly speculatative but could be true.