Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepz_SI.BS

thnx a lot Joseph ..I'm not active in any MF these days .. i cant watch video, visited here to see sanz new look in caps.. I know you would post it 😳 .. she looked amazing as usual.. 😳 ..and story line sounds really interesting .. there are some speculation that there might be two male leads if it is inspired by agnisakshi .. that is GC and asish ..if its true that would be awesome . 😎 .. I really hope this show will be super duper bumper hit 😃

As per SBS reporter,Story is based on 'Agnisakshi' but, I have doubt.Let's see..It would be clear when,Promo will be out. Media loved to spreading their speculations. 😆
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

tfs, knew u would have made some awesome caps 😛 she's looking lovely, really fresh and well rested and i'm guessing its the shoot for the promo's 😃 off to google 'agnisakshi' now although as far as i remember that was a copy of 'sleeping with the enemy' with julia roberts ... hmmm, interesting 😊

Yes...'If', Makers will follow this concept..show will be rocked !! I am happy because,Its out n out performance oriented script. Manisha won so many awards for this character.😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranamika412

even ashish is not bad in looks & also in acting even iam also not fan of his but i watched chandragupta maurya his acting his good who knows ashish & sanaya become superhit like our sajan(mjht) & arshi(ipk)

I have same opinion. 😛 He has fan following may be, they are not very aggressive or active but,I am sure if show n his character will click... so many new fanz will be join this 'SaSh' gang.

RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so much Happy to see Sanaya back on TV
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you! She is looking so pretty !
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: olfa-tunisia

so much Happy to see Sanaya back on TV

Yes...Its a wonderful gift for all of us. 😊
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeoS

Thank u so much joseph for this news

Sanaya lookin beautiful

Welcome... 😳

Word Count: 1

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunisan23

Tks for the link and caps 😃

Welcome 😳

Word Count: 1

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhasarikagowd

wow thank u so much joseph for the caps & link & sanaya wow she is realy realy looking so gorgeous, angel & the way she told no to camera so cute & its interesting to watch sanaya & ashish jodi & loved the hug of sanaya,jaskaran & sanaya-akshay

Actually,Its really fun to watch when she was hiding her face 😆. I have no complain wid Ashish selection because,he has experience in acting n he has his own fanz following too.

I loved her friendly nature...She always manage some moments wid her friends n colleagues. That's why,She has 1 long Friends list, in this industry.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It funny how DD and SI actually follows each other. First DD did Geet with 4 lions, then SI did IPKKND with 4 lions, and now SI is working with the same PH as DD is working with. Faith or what?
I think this show will work for her. Finger crossed.