Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Aww, thanks for sharing. She looks stunning in this attire. I'm happy that she met JasKaran and Akshay!

Yes... She is so friendly wid her all co-actors n crew members. That's why they always praise her.😊

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much joseph 😊 Happy to see Sanaya back on our TV screen ,She is looking so pretty. So we will get to see the promo soon
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samygunjan.rani

can anyone tell me the what story agnisakshi is?

found in wikipedia hope it help here the link

Thank u so much😃 sweet Joseph🤗 for awesome WU & caps & vid, all the awesome posts relly really much apprecied u trurely deserved awards for all the awsome posts👏
& plus lots of infor ⭐️ learn lots 4m ur post abot Sanaya glad 2 c Akshay & Sanaya friend Jaskaren
mashallah Sanaya❤️ look so stunning!!!
Pls dont mind me,dont like new guy & really really can not stand awful GC sorry no offence other ( my opinion but who care! Sanaya is enough 4 me, & relly hope they put eng sub if not i b gutted!!! cant watch without eng sub ,end up reading WU just liike chhanchhan & thank u really apprecited all Awesome writer WU of Chhanchhan😃)
heard Sanaya vatcation 2 month?? so it not true then , back 2 work bit soon rigth???

thank u again😃xxx

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Thank u so much joseph 😊 Happy to see Sanaya back on our TV screen ,She is looking so pretty. So we will get to see the promo soon

I don't think, they'll release the Promo soon. 😳 But,no problem... This assurance/confirmation is so far better then any confused speculations. 😆
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAYKHAN29

found in wikipedia hope it help here the link

Thank u so much😃 sweet Joseph🤗 for awesome WU & caps & vid, all the awesome posts relly really much apprecied u trurely deserved awards for all the awsome posts👏
& plus lots of infor ⭐️ learn lots 4m ur post abot Sanaya glad 2 c Akshay & Sanaya friend Jaskaren
mashallah Sanaya❤️ look so stunning!!!
Pls dont mind me,dont like new guy & really really can not stand awful GC sorry no offence other ( my opinion but who care! Sanaya is enough 4 me, & relly hope they put eng sub if not i b gutted!!! cant watch without eng sub ,end up reading WU just liike chhanchhan & thank u really apprecited all Awesome writer WU of Chhanchhan😃)
heard Sanaya vatcation 2 month?? so it not true then , back 2 work bit soon rigth???

thank u again😃xxx

Thanks a lot Faye for your sweet words...glad that you liked my all posts. I enjoyed to share all seg details here.I'll definitely miss these fun on Sanaya's next show Forum. 😳

Actually,I was not aware wid this news that,she was taking 2 month break for vacations 😆. Don't know Sanaya knew this info. or not...?? 😆 Last day,some sites n Teams were busy to confirm that,she is not signing the show, yet.😆 Ab iss Reporting ko kya naam doon...??🤣

I don't mind because,I am also not his Fan 😳... I am totally ok wid her every co-actor... because,Lead selection is not in our hand... I'll watch this show for Sanaya n that is imp for me... Who's care who is he...?? 😆 By the way,I don't think he looks bad...

Not bad... I think. 😳
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS.. She is looking so pretty..
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_1991

TFS.. She is looking so pretty..

Yaa... she is 😳
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Joseph.
Good to see Sanaya and Akshay.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

awesome thanks watching sanaya on screen is a pleasure and a delight:)

She is the life savior for all of us. 😳
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the link! Sanaya looks gorgeous.