Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The guy is a much better actor than GC but he's just not the looker type, Hope he gets a good grooming. Maybe he's not as popular as GC but he atleast have his own set of fans and some well known people I'm okay with him to be honest.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 11 years ago
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet is all abt style class nd glamour whereas this guy is a gud actir ( dont go over his first impression ov janglipan etc etc even i wxnt imoressed by his luks d first tym i saw him but hez good at acting, its really not the fault ov actors if the show dxnt work out but the fault ov cvs nd channel even Madhubala had low ratings in d start due to weak storyline) yes GC wud've looked cool wid sanaya as both hv long facecut n wud've complimented eachother but lets just w8 nd watch n not b so disappointed n hurt, this is industry actors HAVE to choose the best from the projects being offered to them if one project dxnt work out dxnt means future ones wont work too we as loyal fans should support our fav actors I for one support Sanaya, the beauty dxnt need another popular name to become successful shez just too good 😊
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Aashih sharma is nice actor and with Sanaya both will look good on screen..with Gurmeet i think he'll take Nb with his wife so he must be busy ..

but whoever will be Sanaya's role should be strong and hope she gets all awards..as i want to see her receiving Best Actress Award next year..😃
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

The guy is a much better actor than GC but he's just not the looker type, Hope he gets a good grooming. Maybe he's not as popular as GC but he atleast have his own set of fans and some well known people I'm okay with him to be honest.

totally agree with you ashish is versetile actor,he did great job in gunaho ka devta & chandergupt maurya...much much better actor then so many super stars of tv...will look mindblowing with sanaya..👏
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
seen his actor...that guy surely can do intense romantic scene he is a good actor ...n i am waiting desperately for tht show...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs Old article na I thought new
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 11 years ago
898973 thumbnail
898973 thumbnail