TV stars set to dance for money this dandiya

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

TV stars set to dance for money this dandiya: Mohit Raina, Kavita Kaushik, Rashami Desai share plans

With less than 10 days left for Navratri to begin, popular TV actors are flooded with offers to make appearances at various dandiya events. While a few are still checking their date diaries, others have already chalked out their schedule.

And why not, it's the perfect platform to make quick mega-bucks. The actors are paid anywhere in the range of Rs 1-4 lakh depending on the scale of their popularity. Mind you, this is just for one appearance or a performance.

Even Bhavya Gandhi aka Tapu gets up to Rs one-and-a-half lakh, inform sources. Newbies like Nishad Vaidya and Chandni Bhagwanani (Amita Ka Amit) pocket Rs50,000 per appearance. Hot off-screen pairs like Aamir Ali-Sanjeeda Sheikh, Vivian D'Sena-Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Mohit Sehgal-Sanaya Irani, Jay Bhanushali-Mahi Vij are much-sought-after in the dandiya circuit and are paid to the tune of Rs2.5-3 lakh.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1894022/report-tv-stars-set-to-dance-for-money-this-dandiya-mohit-raina-kavita-kaushik-rashami-desai-share-plans

Request : pls do NOT make this a mess. just ignore n press backspace if u have nothing good to say! pretty pls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
So, Sanaya is back in Mumbai or soon will be.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS, Sunara ... I need to check out popular dandiya pandals in the city now 😆
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The article just says they are offered that kind of money...nothing about whether they are actually going to do it.
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs 😊
Hope we get a performance of her 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

TFS, Sunara ... I need to check out popular dandiya pandals in the city now 😆

awww LUCKYYY LUCKKKYYY U di!!! but hope u get to see her!! 😳
i so so freaking wish I lived in Mumbai! at least in India somewhere so i will not need a plane n Visas to get to Mumbai! Even if i lived in kashmir i would have made it there by now if that was the case!
but getting parents to agree to fund a trip over n telling why i want to go n try my luck finding her... sigh.. they will sooner cart me off to a mental asylum! 😆

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs...hell, why not...this is part of their bread and butter and if people want to see them then why not. Even with BW stars I don't know why people make it out to be a bad thing. I wish they were coming to the UK and I'd have made my way over to see Sanaya. If she really is performing then all I can say is lucky Mumbaiites (is that the right word?)
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...didn't know they hire star celebrities for performances.
I am an ex-Mumbaikar, not anymore to go check out the big dandia shows.😭

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Hope to see her doing some garba and dandiya too 😃
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Wow...didn't know they hire star celebrities for performances.

I am an ex-Mumbaikar, not anymore to go check out the big dandia shows.😭

Anisha there is one video during MJHT days when Sanaya is talking about going to these functions kind of like they have received so many invitations but can max go to one with the show shooting & then tells abt how she used to play dandiya during college n learned by trial and error..

but now i think of it i don't think she will go this time though she used to earlier...